• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated with Undaunted! Want Lv. Xs, Staples, Sleeves, Pikachus, more!

gengar x and flygon x for it?

Rikko145 - Hmm..I'll let you know probably tomorrow. Gonna wait to hear back from Azelf Master first.

Spardan19 - Aha, almost didn't recognize you. Sorry, but my answer is still the same as on the 'Gym.

Hikikomori-san - No problem. I'm trying to put together an offer that will make the most of the postage and get us both as much as possible. One thing I wanted to mention is that I can't find the 1st ed. Ponyta. I found a packet that had like half of my 1st ed./shadowless cards in it...I've searched everywhere, but so far have not been able to come across the rest of them yet. So without further ado, here is my offer:

YOUR
1x W-Stamped Pikachu Promo 1st-ed
1x Landmin X
2x E-gain
2x Crobat G
3x HGSS Grass Energy
3x HGSS Fire Energy

MY
SF Sableye (RH) x2
Expert Belt x2
Professor Oak's Visit RH x4
Leafeon UD RH x1
Dodrio UD RH x1
Vaporeon POP3
Pachirisu POP6
Eevee UD RH x2 (both numbers)
Vulpix UL RH x2
Minun SV RH
Espeon 4 RH
Glaceon RR RH

PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

How about replace the 2x Expert Belt with 1x Expert Belt RH, the Vulpix UL x2, Eevee UD #46 RH, Glaceon RR RH and the Vaporeon POP3 with 4 more Professor Oak's Visit RH?

YOUR
1x Landmin X
2x E-gain
2x Crobat G
3x HGSS Grass Energy
3x HGSS Fire Energy

MY
SF Sableye (RH) x2
Expert Belt (RH) x1
Professor Oak's Visit RH x8
Leafeon UD RH x1
Dodrio UD RH x1
Pachirisu POP6
Eevee UD RH #47
Minun SV RH
Espeon 4 RH

LMK, thanks!

Hikikomori-san - Sorry, I don't think I would be able to do that. I'm saving the RH Expert Belt to put toward something of higher priority (like another Lv. X). As it was, I went a little overboard on the RHs because I knew some of them were collection wants for you. Basically, I broke it down as the Sableyes, Expert Belts, and RH Oak's were a fair trade for the Landmin X and Pika promo. Everything else was for the few staples and basic energies. I was going to ask for a bit more, but there wasn't really anything else I needed, so I just left it at that. If you really want the other 4 RH Oak's, I was also interested in your Heatran Lv. X. LMK? thanks :) Cheryl

Hmm...any way I can get maybe 2 more Oak's Visit RH? I could take out Vulpix UL x2, Eevee UD #46 RH, and Glaceon RR RH...?

My:
1x Landmin X
2x E-gain
2x Crobat G
3x HGSS Grass Energy
3x HGSS Fire Energy

Your:
SF Sableye (RH) x2
Expert Belt x2
Professor Oak's Visit RH x6
Leafeon UD RH x1
Dodrio UD RH x1
Vaporeon POP3
Pachirisu POP6
Eevee UD RH x1 # 47
Minun SV RH
Espeon 4 RH

If you can't do that, I can do the original trade. LMK, thanks!

EDIT: Actually, I've been trying to take out the Vulpix UL RH x2, Eevee UD #46 RH and the Glaceon RR RH because I already have those. Sorry for the confusion. LMK if there's a deal that doesn't include the Vulp, Eevee and Glaceon as described. Thanks again!

Is your non holo sableye still around?

Hikikomori-san - Ok, I'll do that. Could you add in your SW and/or Base Set Venusaur? My son has a Venusaur collection and does not have either of those. Please PM me to confirm. thanks! Cheryl

shadoworganoid - Yes, I do still have the 1 non-holo left :)

ok well i really really want the tropical tidal wave her eis how i value things

06 tropical tidal wave $50
nationals dragonite $8
vedning cards $1 each

MIP shaymii jaks pacific throw plush $30 (check ebay they have maybe 1 for at least 40 w shipping)
cyndaquill jaks plush 17.00
zoroa plush banpresto 3 inch 13.00
pichu '10 jaks plush 16.00

i would be happy to trade shaymii throw ball and 1 other plush for the tropical tidal wave....or i could trade zoroa for nationals dragointe and 3 of the vending cards. remember i have a shipping difference but i took that into account

eevee - Would you be interested in a larger trade? Your feedback is excellent, so I wouldn't mind doing a larger trade if you were up for it. Perhaps this?

MY
Alph Lithograph (THREE) x1
State Championships Machoke x1
National Championships Luxray
Origins Game Fair 2008 stamped Shellos East Sea
Professor stamped Prof. Oak's Research x1 (2004-2005)
Professor stamped Professor Birch holo x1 (2005-2006)
Professor stamped Energy (2004-2005) SEALED PACK OF 6
Nintendo Promo #24 Chimecho

YOUR

ERL Bottom
Victory Medal 2007 Fall
Uxie League Promo x2
AR Spiritomb x1
PL Giratina #9 x1
Poke Turn x2

PLMK? thanks!

I do not have ERL Legend, AR Spiritomb x1 and PL Giratina #9 x1 anymore. I can get a league spiritomb this Saturday if you need one badly. However, I do have Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 010/022, Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 011/022, Pikachu HOLO POP6 and Pikachu POP9. So maybe a trade like this?
Your
Nintendo Promo #24 Chimecho
Raichu Prime x1

My

Victory Medal 2007 Fall
Uxie League Promo x2
Poke Turn x2
Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 010/022
Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 011/022
Pikachu HOLO POP6
Pikachu POP9

Binx345 - Sorry, I'll have to pass. I didn't realize the plush were that high, they were only minor wants so I'm not really interested in them if they're expensive. And the T32 Tidal Wave I consider to be worth a minimum of $50, possibly more, so I would only trade that for a very good offer of high card wants.

eevee - No, I don't really need a Spiritomb, I just figured if you had one, I was interested in it. I was wondering, how do you value the Pichu movie promos? The trade seems a little high to me. I'm not sure that I would consider the Pikachu & Pichu promos that you added to be worth what was taken out, plus Raichu Prime was added. I'll counter by just dropping the Raichu Prime. LMK if that works?:

for:

Victory Medal 2007 Fall
Uxie League Promo x2
Poke Turn x2
Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 010/022
Pichu holo (Arceus Movie Promo) 011/022
Pikachu HOLO POP6
Pikachu POP9

Everything looks fine. I will PM you.

So, ready to trade? :)

Rikko145 - As tempting as that offer is, I honestly find myself needing Lv. Xs more than anything. I'm kinda overrun with Primes and Legends at the moment. Maybe an Absol G Lv. X and a couple Absol G's if you have them? Or I know your posted wants are limited, but do you think we could work something out for one of my higher Lv. X wants (Glaceon, Dialga G, Shaymin)? PLMK and thanks for your patience!

Azelf Master - Sorry, the most I would trade would be one or the other, but not both.

Okay, sorry for delay. I want to finalize what we talked about.

My new offer would be;

MY:
Shaymin Land Lv X

Your:
Houndoom Prime
Sableye RH x2

lmk.
thanks

shadoworganoid - That was actually a surprise lol. I thought you were going to ask for the Dialga G and non-holo Sableye. Actually, would you be willing to add on some poke turns/power sprays/e-gains for those? Or maybe your Garchomp C Lv. X (tin) or Absol G Lv. X? PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

^Well....The Absol G stuff and chomp stuff is decked now. I am needing the sableye for that same deck. lol

Shaymin X is worth about 18-22 and houndoom prime is about 10. Sableye are about 5 each. (RH ones)

As for the dialga, its cause I dont need it anymore.

shadoworganoid - Sorry, I worded my response poorly lol. I didn't want you to add onto the Shaymin X for the Houndoom and Sableyes. I was wondering if you would add something(s) for the non-holo sableye and Dialga G. Or i guess, just the sableye if you no longer need the Dialga G and can't find anything else you're interested in. LMK and thanks :)

My:
Infernape 4 x

Your:
2x Donphan Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back