• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades UNITED STATES H: SR Ultra Ball, Seeker, Switch, More W: Shaymin EX, FAs, SR, CYL

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread with Charizard*, Machamp X, and more!

I have feraligatr ex and like your x2 luxray gl.

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread with Charizard*, Machamp X, and more!

What's the condition of the Fera?

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread! W: Dialga G X, Uxie X

is the mewtwo ex mint?

The Mewtwo ex is not quite mint, but definitely more than near mint.

dashunicorn: I can do the Luxrays for your Fera, PM me to confirm.

I'm interested in your AH Rare Candy (EX Emerald), 5x Ninetales HGSS, Absol g, Gallade 4 x.

Would you like my exs? Trying to find someone who wants them all. :D

what exactly is wrong with it? have a pic?

How about

MY
1x Scizor PRIME($10)
1x Donphan Prime($10)
1x Gengar SF(NM)($4)
1x Leafeon UD($4)
1x Call Energy ($7)
Total:$35

YOUR
1x Darkrai Playmat (SEALED)(MINT)($30)

alexz345: Can you tell me what set the Latios ex is from? thanks

spardan: The borders of the card have that little thing like they're about to start peeling, but they haven't yet. The rest of the card is mint though.

80baby: let's replace the Leafeon UD with a Dusknoir SF and I'm fine with it.

The dusknoir is traded already sir

How about a RH Unown Q then?

I can do a communication

Hello Festizzio!

Could you please CML for the following:
x1 Houndoom Prime
x1 Rare Candy

And one more thing, by any chance, do you have any of these said cards unlisted?:
x2 Cherrim (SF)
x1 Miasma Valley (PL)
x3 Expert Belt (AR)
x1 PETM (HGSS)
x2 PONT (HGSS)
x3 DCE (HGSS)
x1 Roserade (UL)
x2 Special Dark Energy (UD)
x1 Flower Shop Lady (UD)

Thanks so much!
-Quedus

My Latios ex is 94/97 Dragon Series.

So can we make a deal on all my ex's for your AH Rare Candy (EX Emerald), 5x Ninetales HGSS, Absol g, Gallade 4 x or something like that? :)

80baby: I guess I can do that. PM me to confirm.

Quedus: I have a lot of those cards, but I didn't see anything on your list. Do you have anything unlisted that is on my wants?

Alexz345: I would like your EXs, but all that is a little much for me. Can we take some stuff out?

Sure, I want your HGSS Nintales the most. 3:

H Rare Candy (EX Emerald) (10$), 5x Ninetales HGSS (5x5 = 25$), Absol g (3$), Gallade 4 x (10$), Ditto LA RH (3$). Total: 51$

Latios ex (9$), Blaziken ex (11$), Absol ex (5$), Groudon ex (12$), Zapdos ex (12$), Tyranitar ex (4$). Total: 53$

Seems fair to me. :) Let me know. (I used lowest buy it now ebay prices :3 )

Let me just think about it. The only hesitance I have right now is that those EXs might be hard to trade.

can you show me a pic of the mewtwo?

Yeah I'll go take one right now, but you won't be able to see anything.

:(

So when will you let me know? :-\

Back