• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades UNITED STATES H: SR Ultra Ball, Seeker, Switch, More W: Shaymin EX, FAs, SR, CYL

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread! W: Worlds 2010 mat, Luxray X, Uxie X

Hey Fest were you still interested in trading for the pikachu? Thanks!

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread! W: Worlds 2010 mat, Luxray X, Uxie X

Torterra_Tank: Sorry, didn't see anything.

Aphotic: Can you provide a picture?

Fest it's the only one on ebay but here's a direct link to the pictures.

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/dsc0352z.jpg/

http://img210.imageshack.us/i/dsc0351r.jpg/

I've thought about it and, all you want are my Crystals and *s, and I really only want to trade those for the things I have in the title. Sorry :(

i don't have it anymore. anything else? updated list.

I'm also interested in:

Flygon Lv. X(s)
Dialga G Lv. X(s)
Gengar Lv. X(s)
Unopened Professor Program stamped Oak's visit pack (2008-2009 comes with 4)

So aside from Lux and uxie there's nothing else you'd be interested in trading those for?

Yeah sorry, I just realized my priorities and keeping as many of these as possible is #1. As soon as I get one of the wants in the title, they're gone from my list.

Dialga G Lv. X
Gengar Lv. X
Unopened Professor Program stamped Oak's visit pack (2008-2009 comes with 4)

for the 2?

You're way off... fyi, Pikachu X = 40, Chariard* = 35. Offer based on those values.

what do you value mine?

Would you do just the DGX and Oak's Visits for the Charizard*?

Edit: Gengar X = 15, DGX = 25, Oak's Visits Sealed = ?? idk

is the charizard * mint?

Can you CML for your RH rare candy Ex emerald x3?

Spardan: It's near mint, there are no creases but the front of the card has lost most of its sheen.

Radical: Didn't see anything

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread! W: Dialga G X, Uxie X

cml for:

rockets mewtwo ex

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread! W: Dialga G X, Uxie X

What would I have to add to get your Dialga G Lv. X?

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread with Charizard*, Machamp X, and more!

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Darkrai Professor Playmat sealed

RE: Festizzio's new and improved trade thread with Charizard*, Machamp X, and more!

My:

Darkrai Professor mat sealed

Your:

Scizor Prime
Entei & Raikou Legend (Top and Bottom)
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (Top and Bottom)

If that doesn't work, then in addition to those I'm also interested in these off your list, please make a counter-offer:

Tyranitar Prime
Kingdra Prime
Donphan Prime
Dusknoir SF (#1)
Gengar SF
2x RH Unown Q
2x Leafeon UD
Blaziken FB
2x Crobat G
Absol G
5x Garchomp C
3x Poke Turn
2x Energy Gain
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Call Energy

So yeah, like I said, if that original offer doesn't work for you, then counter using the other stuff I want. Don't go too low though; consider my offer as a starting point or guideline.

Back