'Unified Minds,' August's SM11 Set!

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
I guess I need to buy the Pikachu one to fill in my Pikachu binder. I was happy my Unbroken Bonds Pikachu blister had Dedenne-GX so more pack chances are good

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Separately - do the Rowlet and Empoleon coins mean anything about those Pokémon being present in the set in some way? I guess Rowlet is in R&E TT, but I haven't seen Piplup/Empoleon - will that line be in Miracle Twins likely then (there's plenty of room for it)?
The main part of the set focuses mostly on the DP era, so it half way makes sense.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
We wanted to feature a Mega Evolution Pokémon that we weren’t able to release during the XY Series.

I am holding them to this until I see a Mega Lopunny & fillermon TTGX.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
LOL RIP my post facetiously asking when the set was releasing got deleted xD.

I never realized how strong Darkrai & Umbreon's GX attack was until now. Instant KO + 1 turn trainer lock is pretty sweet, even if it does cost 6 Dark Energy.

Wechselbalg

brb
We named it Tropical Hour-GX with the idea that you’re making your opponent experience what it’s like to lie around doing nothing at a resort.

Quite an interesting similie considering that such an effect is more likely to leave your opponent raging than chilling.

Kenatta_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
They synergy with that Raichu and Alolan Raichu and Pikarom is going to be interesting, especially post rotation. Turn 1 Pikarom energy accelerate to Raichu/Alolan Raichu and a few energy switch turn 2 get you 250 dmg. Plus shelters your tag team in a format with no Guzma...

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Garchomp & Giratina-GX could be terrifying in Expanded with Double Dragon Energy and Team Magma's Secret Base...

Also, every time I see that artwork, I keep seeing Giratina riding Garchomp...

Bonsangre

Aspiring Trainer
I'm sure somebody already noticed it, but I love the way Mew&Mewtwo GX artwork is sort of a continuation of Mewtwo gx from Shining Legends. (The Display in the left upper side is the same, as blue and red cables behind).
I like to think little mew just broke him out XD

Btw, those Arita artworks are all mesmerizing and this big file size makes me appreciate every detail. Is there somebody who can tell me where I can find previous Arita tag team artwork with the same size and definition?

Thanks in advance.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Why not make it Mega Sableye and Mega Tyranitar. This does give me an idea for a tag team card though.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm sure some have found this out before me, but I just noticed now that the lab Mewtwo and Mew are in is the same lab that the old Mewtube GX takes place in. Man I love continuity like that.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
346703909026529280.png

Psyduck is waiting to pounce on Worlds like Pachirisu took VG Worlds by storm 5 years ago.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
Lost Thunder: "I am the biggest set!"

Unified Minds: "Hold my cards."