'Unified Minds,' August's SM11 Set!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Fgperez22 Aspiring Trainer
    Fgperez22

Will unified minds be legal for Worlds?

2. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

3. Oh yEAh moRE PikAcHU CarDS wE nEEd MoRe oF tHOsE

4. AshCo I gotta spruce this place up for the GAAAEEEEMS
    AshCo

I actually enjoy collecting Pikachu cards, and I know many other people who do, so is a single promo really that much of a problem?

snoopy369 and ShaQuL like this.
  5. Grass-Type Farm Owner Aspiring Trainer
    Grass-Type Farm Owner

Another Psychic theme deck instead of Metal or Fairy is kind of lame, but at least I can finally have a Necrozma coin to go with Ultra Malamar.

6. TheRealBro.. Venusaur used FlowerPower; his chillness rose 300%
    TheRealBro..

I am loving that Mew & Mewtwo art. Delicious.

7. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

I'm mostly surprised they picked a playable card like Dragonite for the theme decks.

And for a change they grabbed a SM-P Promo that I didn't already buy (Pikachu) to use as an English promo, so yay.

8. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

The theme decks are intriguing. You almost have to imagine Necrozma will come with some kind of special energy, which would be a first for theme decks at least in SUM era I think, no? And the Dragonite one will almost certainly be W+L energy-based, so more complex than most past theme decks (perhaps worse due to less consistency, though if the trainer quality is decent, like Cynthia+Lillie or Erika's, maybe that's sufficient). Energy acceleration in a theme deck is exciting (see: Charizard TEU)!

9. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

Separately - do the Rowlet and Empoleon coins mean anything about those Pokémon being present in the set in some way? I guess Rowlet is in R&E TT, but I haven't seen Piplup/Empoleon - will that line be in Miracle Twins likely then (there's plenty of room for it)?

10. Mega Charizard X Mega Charizard X
    Mega Charizard X

I'm picking these 2 theme decks then unified mind come!

11. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Not a problem exactly, but that's three in a row now. Just seems lazy.

12. FaiL0rd4 Aspiring Trainer
    FaiL0rd4

From Ultra Prism

13. snoopy369 Aspiring Trainer
    snoopy369

Advanced Member Member

I know they were in Ultra Prism, but why use the Empoleon coins in this set's promos (if they're not in this set)? Or do the coins in the blister packs have nothing to do with the cards in the set?

14. Lanstar The Funny Fairy Bug
    Lanstar

So I'm guessing set will also include the Japanese starter deck cards as well, given that Umb-Rai and Esp-Eoxys are inas well. Like that cherish ball, for instance.

15. PlatinumDude Aspiring Trainer
    PlatinumDude

The Necrozma deck better have some special energies in it so Necrozma can take advantage of Special Laser.

16. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

Safe to say Borbs GX will be cut, or else, they'd definitely have a pack art

17. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Rowleggs is already confirmed to be in Unified Minds.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  18. Right, I too enjoy collecting Pikachu cards. It's a bit lazy perhaps as The Last Shaymin said but since this is a hobby of mine I'm okay with it. It's more excusable than releasing yet another Dark Scraggy/Scrafty line for instance.

Not to mention a basic Necrozma, as opposed of course to the GX variant.

19. The Almighty Bidoof Aspiring Trainer
    The Almighty Bidoof

By Borbs, I meant Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres

Frost likes this.
  20. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

Oops, that makes sense, I'm just used to everyone in my circle of friends using "borb" for Rowlet. lol

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 9 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?