Undaunted theme decks

I told you guys that the deck boxes aren't worth the money used to make them.

Both of these decks are looking to be major win right now. Now, if only the Bellossom was replaced with a Vileplume, it would be pretty much a perfect structure deck.
If I get a deck, then I'll probably get the Espeon one. Espeon, Dodrio, Togekiss, and Energy Exchanger would be the selling point for me.

Definitely getting Nightbreak! Umbreon FTW! And 2 Pokemon Communication as well (I never have good luck pulling them....)! Plus the Energy Exchanger. Too bad about the deck boxes though... I wish we had a theme deck challenge at our PreRelease.... :( We got 6 extra packs though, so.....

~A+G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T7C6y_V1JY

They aren't pictures, but you can see the Umbreon one around 5:30 and 9:50, but I didn't see the Espeon one anywhere.

Decks come with an Undaunted Booster, and have a WINDOW to see the card.
Very excited haha.

By the way, just google;
NIGHTFALL
DAYBREAK
Theme decks.
You'll find em no problem.
Definitely getting Daybreak. ^^
All Them decks come with an Undaunted Booster. So they'll be like 17$ Canadian. -.-

RocketNorth said:
Decks come with an Undaunted Booster, and have a WINDOW to see the card.
Very excited haha.

By the way, just google;
NIGHTFALL
DAYBREAK
Theme decks.
You'll find em no problem.
Definitely getting Daybreak. ^^
All Them decks come with an Undaunted Booster. So they'll be like 17$ Canadian. -.-

Don`t complain, it`ll be like $25 Australia

Will pick both of these up on the first chance I get, if only for the novelty of the new additions.

RaichuGirl said:
Don`t complain, it`ll be like $25 Australia

Haha, christ! That's ALOT. Even with exchange rate that's still like 23$ CDN. :O
-Tips hat-
I feel sorry for you my friend.

Back