2x Interviewer's Questions
2x Life Herb
2x PokéBall
1x Ruins of Alph
2x Sage's Training
2x Team Rocket's Trickery
10x Grass
8x Psychic

Thanks for the list. IMO, the Espeon deck is better due to having Togekiss (which is decent) and Energy Exchanger.

Two of the main cards in the theme deck? Big change.

Alex(charm)ander said:
I'm partial to Nightfall myself.

I agree, Nightfall seems easier to play with.

On a second note: Gliscor, they both have Energy Exchanger.

Thanks for the list. They aren't bad. 2 Of the main guy is awesome. Especially with Umbreon! I wish Daybreak had Vileplume instead of Bellosom

Anything that has Communication+Energy Exchanger is win.

dmaster out.

Fusion said:
On a second note: Gliscor, they both have Energy Exchanger.
They both do. I'm blind.

The theme deck becomes worth getting because of those two and the booster.

Well, the theme decks really are getting good. Umbreon really is a playable card, and 2 in a theme deck, plus a booster and a deck box makes it awesome. Plus, 2 Communication, 2 other rares, and basic Metal and Darkness energies? Yes please!

Must...buy...Espeon...

That's awesome. TWO Umbreon or Espeon? That's just a great deal, plus what ESP said. I like the Umbreon deck's contents a little more, but hey, if I'm gonna be Espeon's biggest fan, I must resist it.

Just so you guys know, the deck box will not fit sleeved decks. Regardless, I think the theme decks got a lot better, and I'll probably pick up a couple Nightfall at some point.

These actually look really good! I definately like the look of Nightfall (Metagross ftw) but will probably end up getting both of these.

SeaLegend said:
Just so you guys know, the deck box will not fit sleeved decks. Regardless, I think the theme decks got a lot better, and I'll probably pick up a couple Nightfall at some point.

Are you kidding me? This is stupid.

I don't have a picture of the deck box, but it looks like the deck box that came with the HS Trainer Kit except it has either espeon or umbreon on it (the same image used on the cover of the theme deck box) depending on which one you got.

*GASP* They are giving you a halfway decent lines now? Finally the structure decks aren't total garbage now.

They're awesome. I'm a big fan of both decks. I think when Undaunted comes out, I'll buy Espen and two weeks later Umbreon.

I do like both of the decks. The price is now $12.99 instead of $11.99. That is stupid, they don't give a full deck box. I was looking forward to getting a free deckbox.:( The lines are MUCH better. Instead of like a 4-2-1 Metagross , it is a 2-2-1, much better.:)

Back