'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Getting bench sitters out of there is never a bad thing. Marshadow is the biggest one because at least Lele has a decent attack.
I don't know. I'd rather have a 1 prizer on my bench rather than a Lele GX two prizer risk play that could get knocked out. Yes you are correct. Bench sitters being discarded can be helpful.

• Mewtwo - This is the only best alternative for recovering supporters. Use this then use something like Pidgeotto to use it immediately. 5 Geodudes
  • Giovanni's Exile - I plan to run Honchkrow/Omastar deck and they suggest me to run this. It prevents Lele to Guzma it and take prizes and discards them that rots on the bench after the ability activates like Mewtwo and Marshadow. 4-5 Geodudes

READ THE CARD

s-l300.jpg
With zapados out of the way, what about Pikachu Zekrom GX? The deck is good, and very popular. It can wipe one of these honchcrows out in a turn. And the damage honchcrow does is a little underwhelming. Good pairing with zoroark mill though?

Is no one gonna mention the synergy with Black Market?
Quad Honchcrow-GX and lots of Supporters. Murkrow can evolve immediately thanks to Dusk Stone, which means no replacement of Stadium through Guzma.
1 prize 210HP attackers during the whole game!
And don’t forget zoroark. That can definitely help with draw. Also, pairing this with zoroark mill will probably be something seen.

More likely it ends up being psystrike which is mewtwos signature move

Psystrike's Japanese name is サイコブレイク (Psycho Break). Psyshock's Japanese name is サイコショック (Psycho Shock), as seen on the card itself.

Psyshock's first TCG representation is on Espeon EX from Breakpoint.

I use a deck at my Pokémon League that does something similar to this (EX TR Returns Hoppip).

Hoppip is EXTREMELY annoying to kill off. And that’s 30 HP.

I can only imagine the frustration of trying to belt out damage into a 190 HP card that can avoid damage EVERY HIT and not just upon KO.

Combine this with Lost Thunder Ribombee for protection from Supporters. Nasty nasty nasty pants!

Kinda weak actually. Yea the ability is gonna be incredibly trollish, but that attack's damage multiplier is not good. At least there's some ultility with that GX attack, assuming you don't eat a Let-Loose or Judge

Reminds me of an old Cinccino (NXD/LTR) deck I played on PTCGO back in 2015, it had the same ability and it was FUN. I'm totally playing this online when it comes out.

... oh no, I really don't want games to be settled by even more RNG. Why did they have to make the ability like that? x.x

Well... at least we have ONE Gen V Pokemon that got its own GX card in this set

I mean, it's not very good, but it sure is heckin' cute, eh?

This gives me a very slight glimmer of hope at getting Cofagrigious GX.
might happen considering we got a decent Cofagrigious in lost thunder, and tpci has been giving more attention to underrepresented pokemon recently, who would've guessed that we would get (playable) Honchkrow and Whimsicott cards?

Back