'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Venomoth is #06, probably we'll have Venonat as #05
So this give us a possible Bulbasaur or Oddish line in this set. I guess Venusaur GX is coming?

Already got 2 Grass GX coming in Mays set, when was the last time, if ever, we had 3 of the same type in the same set?

Mewtwo looks like a nice consistency card in Malamar decks since they already tend to run either Acro Bike or Judge's Whistle.

I'm currently not playing, but I like that Honchkrow gets a GX and I like a Dusk Stone item much better than a frying pan, red card, field blower, paint brush etc.

Venomoth is #06, probably we'll have Venonat as #05
So this give us a possible Bulbasaur or Oddish line in this set. I guess Venusaur GX is coming?
As there were recent Vileplume, Butterfee and Beedrill lines and a recent Vensuar&Celebi GX, my guess is a regular Venusaur line, as we just had Charizard and Blastoise as regular rares.

Get ready to spend another 10 bucks a card for a busted card that's a 4 of in every deck. Buy or lose

Honchkrow GX: The mafia boss is back with his frikkin lock decks. This is getting ridiculous, especially with the GX attack.
TPCI: “Oh, crap, Exodia is blowing up the game with absolute unfairness! Let’s ban Delinquent.”
TPCI: “Oh, lets see, a card that blocks Stadiums, Special Energy, and Tools, and you can combine it with Item Lock Omastar, and you combine it with Marshadow to get your opponent down to 4 cards, then Mars down to 3, then t1-ish Unfair GX to mill them down to one card, and then Tormenting Spray to make sure it’s not a supporter. Eh, seems fair.”
ಠ_ಠ

Dusk Stone: You can use this card on a Pokémon that wouldn’t be able to evolve normally this turn? Hey, @Water Pokémon Master, is that a typo, or does it actually say that on the card? Either way, specific but good.

One of in every mill deck that runs Bench sitters.
One of in every other deck that runs bench sitters.
It’s pretty good, but is it worth the supporter?
Eh, maybe.

I was hoping a new Giovanni was going to appear after so many kanto characters gain new cards and full arts (still annoyed no lt.surge full art) hope red and Giovanni gains full arts

This can be incredibly oppressive. Honchkrow-GX on turn 1 with Black Market Prism Star to keep Honchy as a one-Prizer, all the while smacking for 90 + 30 spread on turn 2. Sheesh.

Gionvanni’s Exile seems like a one of in almost every deck to get marshadows and Leles off the bench so they can't he guzma'd, then you can rescue stretcher them and reuse them

omg Dusk Stone? Does that mean Dawn Stone soon with Gallade-GX and/or Froslass-GX?? PLS I WOULD DIE HAPPY

Giovanni's Exile is a good way to discard ability-based bench sitters like Lele, Marshadow so they don't become Guzma bait. Pretty useful for a non-Gx deck if they want to use Lele. Mewtwo might see some use as a nerfed VS seeker/Lusamine for your techs
Or perhaps, Giovanni could be a Giratina tech

This render looks really nice, have we seen this artist before? I think getting away from 5ban Graphics is definitely a step in the right directtion aesthetics wise.

Back