UNBELIEVABLE FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Venonat is an insect, yet its pokedex entry states that it eats insects. Cannibal much?
- Victreebel swallows its food whole, according to its pokedex entry. If so, why does it require teeth?
- Ash is voiced by girls
- Nidoran Female can breed, but Nidorina and nidoqueen cannot
- When you go to the mansion in D/P/Pt and do the Knockout challenge, the reward is fighting Rich Boy Liam or Lady Grace? If you beat Rich Boy Liam, he will state that "I will ask you not to pry into what I am doing back here. A knowing wink is all you'll get from me"
Couple that with the fact that maids call him 'Master' Liam and that maid outfits are a major fetish in Japan...
- Pokemon Black and White introduces a new game environment, a bustling metropolis based on New York City. That's not just us saying that: "[D]irector Junichi Masuda revealed that Unova (Isshu) was modeled after New York City; the games' Castelia City takes the place of Lower Manhattan and the Sky Arrow Bridge serves as a stand in for the Brooklyn Bridge." Pokemon put a 9/11 reference in there, in the form of Kyurem.

Kyurem supposedly crashed into the city inside a meteor.

Take a look at Kyurem's height. Itas 9 feet, 11 inches. In other words, 911
- Roar of Time, despite having roar in its name, is not a sound-based move and is not blocked by Sound-Proof
- Arcanine and Raikou's sprites have the exact same pose
- Venonat was orignally supposed to evolve into Butterfree
- Isn't it strange that by BW, Pikachu should be Lv.100 or something, yet still loses to a fresh off Juniper Lv.5 Snivy? The fact that Pikachu couldn't use Electric type moves doesn't really make up for it, seeing as it also knows Iron Tail
- Drifloon's pokedex entry states that it is 'a Pokémon formed by the spirits of people and Pokémon. It loves damp, humid seasons.' This techincally means that if you catch one, you could catch someone grandpa
- In Gold/Stadium, Porygon2's pokedex entry states that 'This upgraded version of Porygon is designed for space exploration. It can't fly, though'
Great. Designed to go to space, but can't get there.
- Mew can learn any TM, but the closest we get to learning any move is Smeargle. It can copy any move, except Chatter. (Even Fly!)
- DPPt's Battle Zone is farther north than Snowpoint and routes 216 and 217 but has no snow.
- There is no 3 stage Dark type evolution line. The closest we get is Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
- Apparently, it is entriely possible to eat a Cherubi if you take a look at its pokedex entry

HypnoticLuxray said:
Uranus has 21 moons
This statement sounds so wrong.
lol HL that was the reason i put it :p TIME FOR MORE

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match

The typewriter was invented before the fountain pen

The Pentagon uses up 666 rolls of toilet paper a day

Belgians once tried delivering mail using cats (It didnt work)

On average you will spend 5 years of your life eating

Whats a hooker? An irish fishing boat with a single mast

^HAAAAA you got scared did you well no...hookers are boats just remember that.

I just realised that Leafeon can learn X-Scissor and Leaf Blade, but cannot learn Cut, despite many grass types being able to, despite the lack of sharp appendages/vines/leaves

BrOkenICE said:
- There is no 3 stage Dark type evolution line. The closest we get is Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry

You should probably look out for these two tonight. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: Also, did you know that a pure Steel type takes Neutral damage from only Electric and Water type attacks?

Hatman said:
BrOkenICE said:

You should probably look out for these two tonight. Just a suggestion.

EDIT: Also, did you know that a pure Steel type takes Neutral damage from only Electric and Water type attacks?

I already said the facts weren't updated and they're wrong.
Oh, and thanks for correcting me. People love when they're corrected...

EDIT:
BTW, where did you get those pics from?

The Hydreigon was drawn by a Deviant. I automatically watched her (basically subscribed) this morning when I saw her art.

I dunno, I just Google Image searched Hydreigon and Krookodile and picked out the most menacing ones possible x3

In 1938 Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel sold all rights to the comic-strip character Superman to their publishers for $130. Big Mistake

^haha yeah, they didn't think superman would amount to anything.

The first or second comic that The Joker appeared in, he was supposed to die, but the editor (I believe) thought it would be a good idea to keep him alive for later appearances. Now he is Batmans biggest villain.

Each year, an avereage of 4000 people are injured by teapots.

The smallest bones in your body are in your ear. They are called the malleus, incus, and stapes, or the hammer, anvil, and stirrup.

More people are killed by coconuts than sharks each year.

~PN~

more people are bit by other people in new york , than they are bit by sharks anywhere. found that out in River Monster- Unhooked

^YES I GET MY MINERALS *goes to chew tons of gum*

time for more

It's possible to sneeze so hard that you break your ribs.

Earth worms have 5 hearts

The kid on the Cracker Jacks box is named Robert

Goldfish remember better in cold water than in warm water.

If your right handed, your nails grow faster on your right hand than on your left and vise versa

Beat this!

• It snows more in the Grand Canyon, than it does in Munneapolis, Minnesota.
  • Every Alaskan Citizen over the age of 6 months, recieves an oil dividend checl of about $1000 a year.
  • Mexico City is sinking at a rate of 18 inches per year.
  • 2,500 newborn babies will be dropped in the next month.
  • Only 1% of bacteria cause disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back