UNBELIEVABLE FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Stormfront was organised by rarity and in alphabetical order, the order of trainers goes:
-PokéHealer +
-Premier Ball
-Potion

Weird, right? I discovered this today.

EDIT:
I guess that it's because Potion is a common. I just answered my own question - it's not so unbelievable. I let us down. :(

I don't know why this is called Unbelievable Facts when all facts are really that surprising...

• Although Escavalier's Pokédex entry states that it flies around at high speed, its base speed is among the lowest of all known Pokémon, at just 20.
  • According to Game Freak, Vanilluxe and its evolutionary relatives were created by James Turner.
  • Chandelure has the highest Special Attack of all non-legendary Pokémon and of all Ghost-type Pokémon.
  • Bleh -_-

The fact that you can do bullet points on here blew my mind. I knew the Chandelure one - it's been in my bio for months. Chandelure also has a unique type-combo and 3 types can't affect a Chandelure with Flash Fire.

As a competitive battler, I know most of those Chandelure facts you're posting there. On a slightly unrelated note, a Max SpAtk Modest Choice Specs Hydro Pump coming from a Rotom-Wash can't OHKO a Regirock while there is a Sandstorm.

The only Pokemon that can have the Poison Touch ability without coming from the DW is the only one that isn't Poison. (Seismitoad)

Lickilicky is the only Normal-type Pokemon that can learn the move Explosion

EDIT: Wait, forgot about Munchlax...
EDIT2: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was right! Thanx Hatman :3

- In the Pokemon TCG Game Boy game, the card "Ninetales" is spelled "Ninetails".
- The first pokemon created was Rhydon
- Doduo and Dodrio can learn fly, but don't have wings.
- All pokemon that can learn TMs can learn the move toxic.
- Wooper can learn ice punch but has no arms.
- Whitney's Gym is in the shape of a Clefairy.
- Every town in Kanto is named after a color, except for Pallet Town which is named after the pallet used by artists to mix colours.

slickmario said:
- Doduo and Dodrio can learn fly, but don't have wings.

halolz-dot-com-pokemongoldsilver-dodriousedfly-comic.gif

I love explanations.

The ends of the names of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres together reads uno, dos, tres (Spanish for 1,2,3).
Rotom is motor spelt backwards.
Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald have the same first letters as Raikou, Suicune and Entai.
Deoxys is a DNA pokemon, and DNA has the same letters as the first letter of each of its forms Defense, Normal and Attack.
Psychic type was not effected by ghost type in pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back