Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! School's starting,so won't be able to get on as much

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!

pokemon99 said:
Why does no one have requests for me?
I thought that you weren't a worker anymore,so I took off your examples.
@mihgfdsew1234:I'll do your order tomorrow. I've had a long day.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop!

Now doing Ipokemon! BTW here's your order.
jafjpi.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/jafjpi.png[/IMG]

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! *Now doing Ipokemon! Have suggestions? Post here!

Banner and avatar form:
Banner or avatar?: banner
Background: Leave the same
Colors: Leave the same
Images(If it is a card,please cut out the part that you want) : Leave the same
Text: Adan15's Ultimate Trade Shop
Text Color: doesn't matter
Employee: Umreon/Espeon
Anything else?: I want you to leave the banner the same but animate the words, I want it to say the same thing but anime them to look cool please and if you can't animate them make the words look cool
Did you read the rules?:pizza

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! *Now doing Ipokemon! Have suggestions? Post here!

It'll have to be done tomorrow because I'm busy tonight. Or you can just ask another worker.

tomorrow is fine

Ipokemon
Pokemon(No more than 1): Espeon
Color: Violet backround.
Text: Pure Tranquility
Anything Else?: Can you use this pic?
Did you read the rules?: Salmon

I'll try. BTW when I say 'Text',I mean i(PUT TEXT HERE). For ex. Ipsychic,or IHaunt.

:mad: u stoll my i pokemon idea headbang
epiczj.png

ya remember this i put this in my job aplication form!!!!
at least give me credit!!!!!

Don't try to evade the word filter. Thanks! ~CMP

Dude calm down. Almost every shop as the same general idea. It's like wotking together as one big shop. You all share ideas. Besides I've seen iPokemon on many other forums. So he didn't steal your idea.

yes he did, i invented the i pokemon And i gave permision to other people, and told them to email me when they gave other people permision
to use i pokemon, and its not even "i"pokemon its !pokemon:headbang

EDIT: o & excuse my laguage

O RLY?

So you mean these two copied you too?

No they were given permision
Aeroman loging out.

I dont think you need permission to do !pokemon or whatever it was called who do you think invented recoloring or stuff like that do you think everbody doing these got permission from the person that started it

mihgfdsew1234 said:
No they were given permision
Aeroman loging out.

Your funny. In a sad, "I don't know if dumb or trolling" way. I should ask them if they got permission from you. I won't really

Hey i have a suggestion but you probably wont do it but you should add fakemon I know it doesn't make sense but like somebody could describe a fakemon they want and you could try to make it just a suggestion

mihgfdsew1234 said:
:mad: u stoll my i pokemon idea headbang
epiczj.png

ya remember this i put this in my job aplication form!!!!
at least give me credit!!

Don't try to evade the word filter. Thanks! ~CMP

Um,I didn't steal your idea at all...
adan15 said:
Hey i have a suggestion but you probably wont do it but you should add fakemon I know it doesn't make sense but like somebody could describe a fakemon they want and you could try to make it just a suggestion

That might be a good idea. I was thinking about doing that. I'll consider it.

Hey when and if you do start the fakemon thing can you let me know cuz I may have a few requests

ZoruaSnivyLover,here you go. I chose the text if that was okay with you.
pyw3n.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/pyw3n.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back