Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! School's starting,so won't be able to get on as much

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!NEW RULE!!PLEASE READ!!

I would actually like to do that order if it's okay with you pokemon99.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!NEW RULE!!PLEASE READ!!

its okay with me, i just want them done and looking nice and in enough time to, im sorry, but seriously,

Really sorry U/E, but with being busy and all, I think I'll have to withdraw from working at this shop. I enjoy making stuff for people, but I'm still annoyed that crystaltheumbreon used my banner for only a day and the whole process is too much hard work. I hate the fact that people might not even like it. Please could someone else do Pok'eMaster Ryan and Pok'eMaster Joe's banners?

Go ahead and do it U/E. Chello doesn't seem to understand that school > Pokemon.

@ShiningDragon and crystaltheumbreon:

I'll get to it soon.. I am having a week holiday now as a break between the exams so I want to relax but I will do it.. But it will take a little longer... Sorry about that...

FatalAeroX said:
@ShiningDragon and crystaltheumbreon:

I'll get to it soon.. I am having a week holiday now as a break between the exams so I want to relax but I will do it.. But it will take a little longer... Sorry about that...

Ok no problem, just look at post #382 when you are ready to do it. Thats were my request is!

@chellochello:Okay chellochello,you're really ticking me and my other workers off.I'm sorry to say this,but you're going to be banned from my shop.

@pokemon99 and POKEVORTEX:I'm sorry to see you guys leave my shop.I totally understand that you're busy.:) You will be missed.

@Everyone:
Anyone who has an order please post it again.If it was for pokemon99 or POKEVORTEX,please post the employee that you want to do your order.Thanks.:)

@U/E I could help if you told me how to do it.

EDIT:
Snivylover555 said:

What do you mean?

Umbreon/Espeon said:
EDIT:
Snivylover555 said:

What do you mean?

Well you have 2 people leaving your shop.If you taught me how to do banners,avatars,etc.All the stuff you do in your shop I could help.

Hold on.I've got to go somewhere.

I'm THINKING About leaving. Not actually doing it yet...

Banner and avatar form:
Banner or avatar?: banner
Colors: A cool dark background color (but make sure the pokemon are visible)
Images(If it is a card,please cut out the part that you want) : Gallade next to the text with Gardevoir, eevee (shiny if possible), and lucario in the background
Text: Pokemonjoe's awesome trades
Text Color: blue or green, whichever looks better
Employee: anyone is fine, but i guess the one who could do this the best
Anything else?: Could you make it look somewhat like create trust's and chellochelo's because we are making a trade thread together. Also, no drawing please
Did you read the rules?: pasta
Thanks!

Okay,it'll be done soon.

Banner or avatar: Banner
Colors: Any
Text: Dont mess with me
Text colors: Any
Employee: any1
Anything else: No
Did I read the rules: salmon
Plz & ty

I'll do it,but could you find me an image Kiba & Hige as wolves showing their teeth?

Snivylover555 said:
Umbreon/Espeon said:
EDIT:
Snivylover555 said:

What do you mean?

Well you have 2 people leaving your shop.If you taught me how to do banners,avatars,etc.All the stuff you do in your shop I could help.

So can I help?And how did it go with chellochello?

I PM'd it to CMP,but he hasn't responded yet.Yeah sure you can help,but can I show you how to do it tomorrow?

Yeah thats fine.

Any new requests for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back