• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twannes's Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twannes

Aspiring TCG Player

Hello! I live in the Netherlands, which is a small country in Europe. That said I want to give you a warm

Welcome to my Trade Thread!

Rules
  1. All PokéBeach rules apply.
  2. No Ripping whatsoever.
  3. Please don't ask me to check your list. Just say what you have from my wants and what you would like in return. It makes things a lot easier.
  4. I ship in a sleeve and toploader. I expect you to do the same.
  5. Cards have to be Mint/Near mint. You must specify if they are not.
  6. No counterfeit cards, WC cards or any other not tournament legal cards.
  7. Only English Cards.
  8. Please make fair offers. No one wants to trade 3 online codes for a Raikou EX so don't bother asking such things.
  9. Once we exchange adresses, there is no backing out. This will result in a negative ref. We only exchange adresses when the deal has been made, not when we are still discussing about the contends of the trade.
  10. I can ship worldwide but if I ship outside of Europe, I would like a bigger trade.
  11. Having contact during the entire Trade is appreciated and will result in a better trade.
  12. Send out your end of the deal ASAP or when you send last, send them as soon as you get your cards. I will do the same.
  13. Feel free to ask about anything card related. Whether it is about a certain reverse holo, regular rare, uncommon or common you might be looking for or just the condition of the card, I will try to answer every question.
Those sound like a lot of rules but most of them are standard rules here that I would like to point out again.

Current Wants

Yveltal EX
1 Prof's Letter
Shauna
1 Shadow Circle
2 Red Card
Hard Charm
Muscle Band

These are wants which I equally want. Kind of like low wants.
1 Yanmega DRX 5/124

The higher the want on the list, the more I want them :D
(-1) means that 1 copy of that card is coming to me in a trade, but I haven't received it yet.

Current Haves

EX's, FA's, Shinies, Primes, Legends and LvX's

1 Latias EX PLF
1 Moltres EX PLS
1 White Kyurem EX BCR
1 Cresselia EX BCR
1 Zekrom EX NXD
1 Reshiram EX Promo

1 Bianca FA PLS
1 Thundurus FA EPO

1 Typhlosion Prime HGSS
1 Typhlosion Prime Promo
1 Blissey Prime HGSS

1 Empoleon LvX Promo

Holo's and Energies

1 Victory Cup BR Autumn 2012 First Place
1 Victory Piece ACE SPEC PLS
1 Gold Potion ACE SPEC BCR

1 Chandelure PLF
1 Electrode PLF
1 Hydreigon PLF
1 Kingdra PLF
1 Metagross PLF
1 Reshiram PLF
1 Sceptile PLF
1 Zekrom PLF

1 Emboar PLS
2 Crobat PLS
1 Manaphy PLS
1 Weezing PLS
1 Infernape PLS
1 Togekiss PLS

1 Emboar BCR
1 Keldeo BCR
1 Samurott BCR
1 Vileplume BCR
1 Zebstrika BCR

1 Golurk DRX
2 Milotic DRX

1 Chandelure NXD
1 Krookodile NXD
2 Luxray NXD
1 Zapdos NXD

1 Haxorus DEX

1 Haxorus NVI
2 Leavanny NVI
1 Virizion NVI

2 Gothitelle 47/98 EPO
2 Zoroark BW

2 Ex Power Keepers Grass energy (a little under near mint)

Reverse Holo's and Other Pokémon

I got a stack full of reverse holo's from the BW sets. All cards are sleeved and I guess there is around a hundred reverses in the stack. I have the most reverses from DRX, DEX, NXD and PLS, since I did open booster boxes of those. So if there is any reverse holo you are looking for, then ask and I might have it :D

Notable examples:
Garchomp rev DRX 91/124 (bad one)
Hydreigon rev DRX 98/124 (bad one)
Reshiram rev NXD
Zekrom rev BW
Zoroark rev DEX
Virizion rev NVI
Gothitelle rev EPO

If you are looking for regular rares, uncommons or commons from the BW sets, I might have them! I mostly own cards from the latest 3 sets (NXD, DEX and now alo DRX), but you can always ask me to check for a specific Pokémon.

Trainers, Supporters and Stadiums

I have most of the Trainers from the Black and White sets, I just don't have many of them. You can ask me if I have any trainers.
I have as good as all trainers for trade bar

• Dark Claw
  • Dark Patch
  • Rare Candy (I do have old Rare Candy)
  • Eviolite
  • Bianca
  • Max Potion
  • Energy Switch
  • Any trainer from Boundaries Crossed
Of the other i have 1, 2 or 3 for trade.
For example I have:
1 Random Receiver
2 Devolution Spray
2 Giant Cape
3 Rescue Scarf
1 Tool Scrapper
1 Fast Ticket

HG/SS

1 Ninetales CL (holo)
1 Smeagle CL (holo)

1 Cleffa HGSS
1 Granbull HGSS
1 Ledian HGSS
1 Meganium HGSS 26/123
1 Smochum HGSS
1 Tyrogue HGSS
1 Dodrio UD
1 Drifblim UD

1 Professor Oak's New Theory Reverse Holo CL
4 Junk Arm TR
2 Twins TR
4 Sage's Training UD
1 Pokégear 3.0 HGSS
4 Pokemon Collector HGSS
3 Professor Oak's New Theory HGSS

Final Comments

Thanks for viewing my Trade Thread! You can ask for anything you like. About the condition of a certain card or if I even have a certain card in posession. Thanks again for viewing my Trade Thread and have a nice day.

- Twannes

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

I've got some of your wants (Terrakion, Raikou, Altaria), do you have any bulk reverse holo or rare cards for trade by any chance? It can be from any set.

I know you said you have no Catcher, but if you happen to have a super secret hidden away Catcher, I have a Terrakion-EX.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I've got some of your wants (Terrakion, Raikou, Altaria), do you have any bulk reverse holo or rare cards for trade by any chance? It can be from any set.

I have around 100 to 120 reverse holos in my possession. Around 70 are from dark explorers and next destinies. The other reverse holoh are from the BW sets with a few from HGSS and UD and like 2 reverses from Platinum. I also have around 20/30 rares. 10 of them are from dark explorers and next destinies (which are duplicates). And i do own some cards from the 2 theme deck from Dark Explorers (like empoleon). I these are as good as all for trade (I will look through my reverses again to see which i want to keep). I could list them all in a pm, but that would require much work. But yes, I do have bulk reverses for trade, altough it is not that much :D lmk what you think.

Mayer said:
I know you said you have no Catcher, but if you happen to have a super secret hidden away Catcher, I have a Terrakion-EX.

I will remember it if i ever get a 5th Catcher ;)

Totoro said:
Please CML for Zekrom EX and Tornadus EX.

I looked at your haves and currently, only Darkrai EX stands out.

so what do you tihnk of

My: Zekrom EX

for

Your: Darkrai EX

lmk what you think.

Also bump for this week (#1 if i am not mistaken).

Totoro said:
I have terrakion NV 73 and I want Tornadus EX DE.

That is nice! Do you maybehave something else to add that is from my Wants (like 2 Eviolite and 1 Max Potion) since Tornadus EX = $22 while Terrakion NV 73 is only $12 (according to tnt that is ;))
Otherwise, I can always CYL to see if there is anything to add for this trade . I do prefer BW-on cards. This includes cards from DRX ofc.

On another note, I won't be having Max Potion for trade anymore. I had 2 copies and 1 for trade but now I need both copies for a deck and I actually do need 1 more, so that is added to the wanted list.

I also have two altaria pre release promo ($7 each, $14 for both). Terrakion has some slight edgewear though. But no scratches or anything like that. Terrakion is about ten dollars due to this.

I could do my 2 pre release promo altaria and nv terrakion for tornadus EX.

CML my list for the two typhlosion primes, meganium, and the top of the lugia legend :)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-madmanwithabox-wants-to-trade-ireland

Totoro said:
I also have two altaria pre release promo ($7 each, $14 for both). Terrakion has some slight edgewear though. But no scratches or anything like that. Terrakion is about ten dollars due to this.

I could do my 2 pre release promo altaria and nv terrakion for tornadus EX.

Here is our current trade (your offer):

My:
DEX (90/108) Tornadus EX - mint English

for

Your:
NV (73/101) Terrakion - near mint (slight edge wear) English
2 Altaria Prerelease Promo - mint? - English?

Could you maybe throw in an eviolite or 2 or maybe a Max Potion? lmk what you think (you can PM me ;) )

CML my list for the two typhlosion primes, meganium, and the top of the lugia legend :)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-madmanwithabox-wants-to-trade-ireland

I did not see something that would grab my attention, sorry.

On a different note. I have updated my wants a little and now i seek Eviolite a bit more as well as Shaymin EX and Max Potion while Altaria and Garchomp have taken a back seat. I also added low wants to semi-complete Dragons Exalted and Dark Explorers (w/o the exes). I also have reverse holo's of Dragons Exalted, but mind you that I will not trade reverses like the good Gabite and Blend energies since I do need them myself.

It is also appreciated that a European would provide me with the eviolite trade, since then I would get them sooner (since the competitive season is going to start again).

This post is also a bump (#1 of this week).

RE: Twannes's Trading Thread! (Now with Dragons Exalted)

Bumping this (#2 i tihnk)

Ordered the holo's in set, and then alphabetically. Also a bump

Bumping again. I added some cards to my haves as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back