• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Twannes's Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please check my list for:

White Kyurem EX PS (High want)

Heatran EX
Latias EX

hello i have from your wants

Absol PLF if it is the one with mind jack? i dunno :)
and i have a rev holo yanmega from DRX

from your have i would like latias ex thats all i really see :(

First of all, sorry that i forgot to announce that i would be off for a while. I will do that in the future. However, I have returned now and updated my wants :)

DrunkSpinda said:
I have Yanmega Prime, Absol PLF and Kyurem PLF. I am interested in your Bianca FA

If you could find something else than the Absol PLF (maybe another kyurem plf if possible) that would seem ok to do.

@zega90
Didn't see much :(

@KeldeoOwns
I don't need an absol PLF anymore so there is not much to offer for latias ex :(

Im interested in your Heatran EX PLF, 1 Latias EX PLF and Hammers and Dark patch.

LMK what we can work?

zega90 said:
Im interested in your Heatran EX PLF, 1 Latias EX PLF and Hammers and Dark patch.

LMK what we can work?

Lets see, i tihnk i only have 1 dark patch for trade and 2 hammers. I cuold also add a skyla if you want ;)

What im looking for is mainly in my wants, but it looks like you dont want to trade your junipers (or just dex junipers?) The N is fine though?
And again, do you have the blend wlfm or a kyurem plf? that is what im looking for mostly. The mewtwo ex could be a nice alterative, but that is if you dont have my wants :)

Hy, no I dont have, I have onlly 3 N for trade and 4 juniper :p dont have blend and kyurem :)

I could do 2 N (as long as it is dex) and 4 junipers(if they are all from BW) for Latias or Heatran EX....
If the junipers are DEX, then I only need two. Then instead of an EX i can trade you 2 hammers, a dark patch an enhanced hammer and a skyla or something like that

Eh epic, I trade all my BW junipers lol, I have onlly DEX junipers and 2x DEX N, would you take 4x Juniper DEX and 2x N DEX for Heatran EX?

After a long time, i decided to update my thread and bump it once more. I am looking for Yveltal EX the most with the other XY cards in tow.

Also, if you are able to ship the cards in a trade first or we do it simultaneously, i will be more eager to trade ;)

I have Yveltal ex promo (came out early in spain), 1x Professors Letter, 1x Shadow Circle, 1x Hard Charm(all in spanish).

Im interested in 1x Max Potion, 1x Skyla, 1x Latias EX

Let me know if we can work something out.

1993FLYGON:

7. You may only close your thread if nobody has posted on it for two weeks. After two weeks without any new posts, it is considered a dead topic and nobody else is allowed to post on it. Reviving a dead thread (other than your own), will result in a warning. If you would like to close it after the two weeks, simply PM a Trading Corner moderator. You can only request a new trade thread if your original thread is closed. We will not close your trade thread if it has not been at least two weeks since your last post on it.

Twannes, PM me to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back