Tuesday, 3/27, Site Plans

masterryanx

N
In response to the "I'm alive" update, I just wanted to mention that April 1st is in fact the tenth anniversary of the Pokemon anime in Japan (and Japan doesn't really celebrate April Fools too much) so I wouldn't throw out any news right away, expecially news pieces that involve the anime as TPC could use this as a perfect opportunity to make an announcement. ;)

Josh

Aspiring Trainer
Hahaha, there's no way I'm doing any homework/studying over spring break! That is, unless I have something due the day we get back, then I'll have to do that the day before we get back!

Hey, and what AP tests are you taking? I think the only two I'll have to review some information for are the Physics and Calculus ones.

Jump-Adict

Aspiring Trainer
Gotta do well in High School huh? I'm trying man, but its hard. I guess being homeschooled is a plus for college since we gotta do like twice the required work. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your site plans.

S.Suikun

Aspiring Trainer
I know how you feel, WPM. I applied to five colleges, and got into four of them. The one I didn't get into? The one I wanted to go to the most. (Found this out about a week ago) Sophomore year was what killed me. I know it. All the other years I did extremely well. I tell ya, every bloody year counts. Hope you don't wind up in the same situation, but if you do, hope you have a nice back-up plan like me.

Suraako

Elemental Master
Hang in there, WPM! I know how frustrating the wait is, but I hope you get in! I've heard from almost everyone myself, just waiting for a few more...

On a Pokemon note, the site definitely needs some Promo scans. I used to go to Pokeschool for those, but they suck now :p

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I'm more curious of your results rather than nervous - what I'm saying is I'm sure you'll do fine. You do get your results today, correct? It said so on the main page. Well, in any case, I'm sure you'll let us know when that time comes.