Finished Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Game Over, Winner revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trick & Trump - XY Base Set: Night 1 ends on the 19th at 7:00 AM GMT

The Rules have been updated with Mora/Cpt's trade and Blah's pack contents.
EDIT: And Drac's and Blah's transaction.

Blah said:
Wow, talk about bad pulls x___x

Going to be very open to trading after I crack open my last four packs. This pile of trash needs quite a bit of work to form something decent.
Bad pulls? How about now? :D

praise the pack lords yveltal has come to save me

For now, I'll buy 3 DCE.

Not sure what I want to do for trading yet since I might actually have a competent deck now, but I'm going to be interested heavily in the trainers (Sycamore, Muscle Band, Hard Charm, Great Ball, Red Card, Super Potion). Feel free to give me offers.

Blah said:
praise the pack lords yveltal has come to save me

For now, I'll buy 3 DCE.

Not sure what I want to do for trading yet since I might actually have a competent deck now, but I'm going to be interested heavily in the trainers (Sycamore, Muscle Band, Hard Charm, Great Ball, Red Card, Super Potion). Feel free to give me offers.

Confirmed.

Updated Rules with trades. Also, what do you guys think about have a list of actions people took that day/night?
EDIT: Updated Rules again.

Day 1​

It was an eventful and majorly sleepless night. You jump out of bed - you slept upstairs; rush to get dressed and race downstairs to the bar. You see the little booth had been packed away for the day. You have a nice breakfast of porridge and coffee, and walk over to the tavern corner.

Bbninjas is explaining the day's rules:

Rules:
bbninjas said:
Day:
• Day phases generally last five days, or until all actions have been completed.
• You may challenge other peasants to a Pokémon TCG duel.
• Duels must abide by all rules according to the day update.
• Challenging should occur as follows (remember to bold): Let's duel, <name>!
• You may choose to accept the duel, or to rebuke it. Rebuking will cause a loss of 5 BPs (-5BP)
• You may post ##ENTER EVENT. This is the only way you can participate in the upcoming Night event.

Other Rules
• Each player must post at least once in-thread to avoid a potential removal from the game.
• The winner will receive +5 BP, the not-so-winner will receive +1BP
• The winner will steal cards from the not-so-winner (see Rules for more)
• No more than two people may send a duel to the same player.
• Each player may challenge twice, but cannot challenge the same person twice during the same Day.
• Day 1 ends on the Monday the 24th at 7:00 AM GMT. All duels must be completed and confirmed before then.

Excited, you search for your first duel. You hope you do well...

Day 1 has started. It will end on Monday the 24th at 7:00 AM GMT

What if you are asleep or don't have time to do the challenge within a certain period of time?

cptjacobkeys said:
What if you are asleep or don't have time to do the challenge within a certain period of time?

Generally you can get around it (organise with the person dueling) but if all comes to worst then the dueler can withdraw if the duel cannot be completed in time.

May I still trade during the day? I have some pending trades with people giving me offers.

Also a quick note: I'll be available tomorrow at this time +/- a couple hours, but not the day after. Just maybe ask if you intend to duel me.

Let's just get this out of the way now: Let's duel, Blah! I don't have time to battle tonight, but tomorrow I should be free in the evening.

rev3rsor said:
May I still trade during the day? I have some pending trades with people giving me offers.

I'm going to say no. I can foresee a few problems occur during the Day. I can process the trades first thing N1 if I can get offers from the tradees.

bbninjas said:
rev3rsor said:

I'm going to say no. I can foresee a few problems occur during the Day. I can process the trades first thing N1 if I can get offers from the tradees.

Just to check, if we agree via PM, then we both have to forward it to you to confirm?
I guess trading at night only is alright, if slightly annoying for me since I don't have too much of a deck right now.

rev3rsor said:
Just to check, if we agree via PM, then we both have to forward it to you to confirm?
-snip-

Correct.

Lol I'm in the same boat rev :p but its alright

Keeper of Night said:
Let's duel, Mora!

Kk, but tonight's not good for me. I'll be available tomorrow though.

GM Draclord, let's duel!

luispipe8, Let's Duel!

As for MtC...I need to actually think about whether I'm accepting that or not, lol. I'll let you know by tomorrow, evenings work best for me as well.

Luis, I accept.. so let adjust our schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back