Translations for New Cards: Electivire, Dusknoir,Lunatone,Ether,Scizor!

Lunatone doesn't really seem like a good pair for a draw engine. Solrock would have to be amazing in order to make Lunatone good.

I think it'll just draw one card, honestly. Not great, but in decks that have 2 bench spaces to spare, it could be somewhat useful.

But then you might as well use Musharna. Musharna would take the same amount of room in your deck but it would save you a bench space. Or you could just use Solrock. I just don't see Lunatone being playable unless something broken is released.

That's true, the only real use I see for it right now is with Ether, which could be a nice little combo.

I would say it will see minimal play at best. Unless we get a way to manipulate the top of your deck that's better than Pokedex.

venasour x said:
^Other than Lunatone, it's not happening. It has too much luck involved to be broken.
Spoke too soon, lol. Take a look at Dialga-EX.

I don't know, Dialga EX is such an easy two prizes against anything running dragons, I can't see it being too good. IMO I'd rather run Lunatone than this sitting duck.

How exactly is the new Dusknoir any good, players will just Catcher it up and OHKO it with Darkrai using Night Spear. Oh you got that new Vileplume that's x2 weak to {R} but is x4 while in play? Catcher + Reshiram FTW?

Why is Eelektrik any good when Darkrai can just Catcher + KO it? Because it has an awesome Ability, that's why.

And nobody plays Reshiram, not that the Ability matters in the OHKO anyway.

I guess he meant Reshiram EX's first attack?

But yeah Dusknoir WILL see play, whether it's with Kyurem, Flygon, or Accelgor and Gothitelle.

It will combo pretty well with Accelgor and Gothitelle, since if it sets up correctly it will lock your opponent indefinitely, unless they have Espeon.

Back