-Eevee
-Metagross
-Alakazam
-Ditto
-Haxorus
-Braviary
-Heatmor
-Bisharp

Wants: (Will accept any Evolution Stage of the following)
-Gen 6 Legendaries
-Gen 6 Shinys
-Charizardnite X
-Mewtwonite X
-Other Mega Stones
-Masterballs
-Leftovers
-Heart Scales

RE: The Sad Trading Post of RaveApex

I have:
-Fennekin
-Phantump (Trevenant)
-Amaura (Aurorus)
-Lairon (Aggron)

the only things I'm really interested in from your list are Alakazam and Gardevoir, opinions?

I have most of your wants minus shinies and legendaries. I'd be interested in Lombre, Mightyena, Aerodactyl, and possibly Karrablast.

I have messaged you both :)
Glad something could be found in my small collection haha

I've got most of your wants as well.

Any chance you would trade a Mewtwonite Y for my Mewtwonite X (or something else)?

SoulWind said:
I've got most of your wants as well.

Any chance you would trade a Mewtwonite Y for my Mewtwonite X (or something else)?

Have not yet obtained Mewtwonite Y, and Ill be holding onto the first one I get
However, as this is my first day delving into trading, and I have friends finally getting this week, its plausible i could end up with more then one, If i do, i shall send you a message regarding it.

Updated list with PokeBank transfers
Only listing rare Pokemon and Shinys, ask for any others, I probably have it.

Hello to you! I am interested in your Mew and Victini!
I would certainly appreciate it if you would take a look at my own list by giving the Sylveon below a click and letting me know if anything can be worked out ^^

Hey, I am interested in your Hasty Rayquaza, could you please Check my list? (Click on the Genesect)

I have a Shiny Pinsir and a Master Ball apart from the stuff in my thread.

SylveonsAndEspurrs:
To be honest the only thing i saw on your list would be mega stones or the Shiny Female Avalugg, but you say thats claimed

Eron:
Nothing is really jumping out at me except your Darkrai and its a low want
Id happily trade you my Hasty Rayquaza for your Darkai w/ masterball if that interests you at all

RaveApex said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs:
To be honest the only thing i saw on your list would be mega stones or the Shiny Female Avalugg, but you say thats claimed

Eron:
Id happily trade you my Hasty Rayquaza for your Darkai w/ masterball if that interests you at all
Hmmmm.... okay, give me until Saturday, I have to get them and put them in my box.

RaveApex said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs:

Eron:

Yes, the Avalugg is claimed and is being held until I hear word from the person who asked for it
As for the Mega Stones, they are not claimed and are still available! ^^

Quick Edit: As well, I do have spare Heart Scales as well that I would be willing to part with

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
RaveApex said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs:

Eron:

Yes, the Avalugg is claimed and is being held until I hear word from the person who asked for it

Quick Edit: As well, I do have spare Heart Scales as well that I would be willing to part with

Well ive got doubles of allot of these so i could trade a Mew and Victini for your 2 X exclusive mega stones if you want
Also if your trade falls through for shiny Avalugg let me know, id give you a shiny Evee for it ;) lol

RaveApex said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Well ive got doubles of allot of these so i could trade a Mew and Victini for your 2 X exclusive mega stones if you want
Also if your trade falls through for shiny Avalugg let me know, id give you a shiny Evee for it ;) lol

The one's I have listed are Mewtwonite X and Medichamite. Are those the ones you were talking about because I do not believe Medichamite is version exclusive. As well, I have the Y stones excluding the Mewtwonite X ^^;;
What about Mewtwonite X and Heracrossite; one X and one Y exclusive?

If I gave you a Mewtwonite X and a Charizardite X would you give me a shiny Eevee? (I can give you any other from the X version)
It's for a friend that loves Eevee and the eeveelutions.

Yes to both of you

So thats
Eron: Mewtwonite X & Charizardnite X for Shiny Eevee
and
SylveonsAndEspurrs: Mewtwonite X & Heracrossite for Mew & Victini

I work until 9pm mountain time (-7) every day this week so the trades will have to be after that or on the weekend
Send me a mesage and we can work out the details

RaveApex said:
Yes to both of you

So thats
Eron: Mewtwonite X & Charizardnite X for Shiny Eevee
and
SylveonsAndEspurrs: Mewtwonite X & Heracrossite for Mew & Victini

I work until 9pm mountain time (-7) every day this week so the trades will have to be after that or on the weekend
Send me a mesage and we can work out the details

Sounds like a deal!
My FC can be found in my signature below the Sylveon, in-game name would be Kyamay, and I will add yours momentarily!
Feel free to just send a trade request whenever it is easiest for you ^^

Back