• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TPM's catch of the day! Come and see!

RE: TPM's catch of the day H: Shaymin EX FA! Shaymin UL cobalion FA W: magnezone and more

Your:
13x TCGO codes - $6.50
1x Ampharos Prime - $3

My:
Virizion Full Art - $10

Deal?

RE: TPM's catch of the day H: Shaymin EX FA! Shaymin UL cobalion FA W: magnezone and more

is virizion in near mint-mint condition and English? if so then deal, please pm me to confirm :)

I'm interested in your UL Shaymin and some code cards. I've got a NV Kyurem.

do you have anything else maybe? because currently shaymin is worth more than kyurem :/

The Pikachu Mafia said:
do you have anything else maybe? because currently shaymin is worth more than kyurem :/

From your wants not really, but feel free to check my thread and see if anything catches your eye.

RE: TPM's catch of the day H: Kyurem EX FA! Shaymin UL and more W: zekrom EX and more

hmm do you have a mew prime? or maybe magnezone (I should be getting the last one I need but in case it gets lost....)

RE: TPM's catch of the day H: Kyurem EX FA! Shaymin UL and more W: zekrom EX and more

The Pikachu Mafia said:
hmm do you have a mew prime? or maybe magnezone (I should be getting the last one I need but in case it gets lost....)

I have a zone, but I don't really want to trade it for a Shaymin, it's not that important. Thanks anywasy though.

oh okay thanks anyways... :3

My
Zekrom EX
Something small?
Your Kyurem EX FA

do you happen to have a ND pack or something? if so I could do something like:

my:

1x Kyurem EX FA
2x TCGO codes

your:

1x Zekrom EX
1x ND Booster pack

lmk or counter xD (if not then I'll settle for something else, but the boosters have priority ;o)

Sorry, no boosters. Umm, need ND staples?

sure mewtwo EX would be nice ;o lol um.... maybe something like.... Sage's Training?

I could do that. What would the final offer look like?

Your
Kyurem EX FA
My Zekrom EX
Sage

PM me.

it's time bump! ~bump~ there =P

update; I really need mewtwo EX/Zekrom EX, updated with pachi! xD

RE: TPM's catch of the day H: Pachirisu CL! Shaymin UL and more! W: mewtwo EX and more

~bump~ updated wants: I have shaymin and Kyurem, I'm looking for any ultra rares in collectable condition :3

RE: TPM's catch of the day H: Pachirisu Shaymin UL and more W: your unused Ultra rares!

time for another bump,
~Bump~

last minute regional deals get your Shaymin UL Today ;o

RE: TPM's catch of the day H:last minute Regional meta stuff W: your unused Ultra rares!

Do you have any ND EXs, if you do, can you CML for it

RE: TPM's catch of the day H:last minute Regional meta stuff W: your unused Ultra rares!

I do have a zekrom EX unlisted, I'm interested in any of your FA's ^^

Can you make an offer because I don't know which one I can trade and ones that are not

Back