News 'Towering Splash-GX Box' in January, Features New Tag Team-GX!

With this in Beached whales, you can make your opponent play the 8 prize game

Knock out 1 Wailord EX, then only bench Magikarp/Wailord GX after that (go down to 1 prize after first GX KO, then they have to knock out another Tag Team)

Therefore they still have to take 3 KOs, but the 300 limit is definitely harder to hit than 250.

#newmeta

uuUuUuuGgggGGgGGggHHhhHhHh this card is disgusting

At least the art is cute tho

Apart from the new cards... WHY is PTCG STILL putting XY packs in new boxes? It is completely annoying that we continue to get these packs.

Really wish they had selected neutral colors for the TAG TEAM logo/symbol. The yellow doesn't do the card any favors.

Also gagging at the thought of a fatter stall deck in Expanded

I was thinking of making a rather cancerous Pidgeot stall deck for expanded.

I just don't want to think about a stall deck based on this card, with 4 or them, Max Potion abuse and super hyper duper extra annoying infinite energy disruptions. Because hell, even if you use recycling like squids, it would be suuuuuuuuper annoying. The attacks are interesting on a Basic but those HP are a possible tragedy.

It's the stalling apocalypse...or at least it would certainly be if it wasn't for the three prize mechanic. Still...do we need such high life bars in the game? 200 is already a lot.

Well, since Zoroark control is already the top dog right now, I guess there's no reason to be upset about a new wailord/sylveon/shuckle wall guy to appear.

Don't think I don't see what you did there, Mitsuhiro Arita.

dQQrxlB.png
Good eye for detail there.

Here's a question that boggles the mind... What exactly would Magikarp do to actually support a Wailord in a tag team? Is it like Wailord's good luck charm that encourages it to do larger splashes or something? Or maybe the Magikarp is the head honcho brain in its support... Just imagine the headcanons here! xD
On the card Super Splash is wailords attack and Towering Splash GX is magikarps attack because it does only 10 damage but when you add energies it becomes wailords attack(or maybe it doesen't). I know that you asked about artwork and not the attacks but i just wanted to say this haha

I should also add that Pidgeot eats Magikarp. We might actually get a Pidgeot and Magikarp Tag Team card one day, which makes me really excited for the Zangoose and Seviper Tag Team card.

I should also add that Pidgeot eats Magikarp. We might actually get a Pidgeot and Magikarp Tag Team card one day, which makes me really excited for the Zangoose and Seviper Tag Team card.
Tag Team GXs have the featured Pokemon share the same type. I don't see any of these happening.

So the way they are making this look is you either play this a grass deck or a fire deck to counter the grass deck trying to counter warlord.;)

Remember back in the day when 120 HP was the highest??

Yeah, me neither.

Tag Team GXs have the featured Pokemon share the same type. I don't see any of these happening.
Keep in mind, LEGEND cards started out exclusively one type in HGSS (Ho-oh LEGEND and Lugia LEGEND). However, all LEGENDs after these two featured 2 Pokemon with 2 Types (i.e. Darkrai & Cresselia LEGEND, Dialga & Palkia LEGEND, etc.). I wouldn't say this is the nail in the coffin yet.

Back