Expand your horizons and make new friends on one of the largest Pokémon forums on the net!
Radiant Collection 2
Sun & Moon
Sword & Shield
Sword & Shield Black Star Promos
Black & White
Black & White Black Star Promos
X and Y Black Star Promos
Base Set 2
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed and LeafGreen
EX Team Rocket Returns
EX Unseen Forces
EX Delta Species
EX Legend Maker
EX Holon Phantoms
EX Crystal Guardians
EX Dragon Frontiers
EX Power Keepers
Diamond & Pearl
HeartGold & SoulSilver
Call of Legends
POP Series 1
POP Series 2
POP Series 3
POP Series 4
POP Series 5
POP Series 6
POP Series 7
POP Series 8
POP Series 9
HeartGold & SoulSilver Black Star Promos
Kalos Starter Set
X & Y Black Star Promos
Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Acetrainer_Samwise, Mar 19, 2018.
1. Pidgeot (Its the best bird Pokemon. It has nice colors and a pleasant design.)
2. Vaporeon (Its the best Eeveelution. Fight me.)
3. Zapdos ( I always liked how its five feet tall and I think that's cute)
4. Oricorio (I adore the pom pom style. Its super cute and full of energy. Plus and bird that comes with its own dipping sauce should be on everyone's list.)
5. Zangoose ( I made a Zangoose character one day and gave it a pretty epic character. That alone sold me on it.)
1 - Arcanine (I have loved it ever since I set my eyes on it)
2 - Lanturn (took me a while to get into it, but it's worked my way up as one of my all time faves)
3 - Goomy (as soon as it was first shown by X/Y players I loved it)
4 - Galvantula (I like spiders, so of course I'm going to love a tarantula which has electric powers to boot. Plus it gets points for evolving from one of the cutest Pokemon around)
5 - tie between Venusaur and Empoleon (Venusaur was my first fully evolved starter when I was a kid so it has a place in my heart for that. Empoleon because I used it in my first Platinum playthrough after I got back into Pokemon and started properly playing through the games, plus the Royal Frost deck was the first deck I purchased when getting into the TCG so it has a place in my heart for that)
Also like Plusle/Minun, Absol, Castform, and Deoxys.
My top 5 are:
After those, I also like Piplup, Sylveon and Electivire.
Man this is so hard. Here are some that come to mind:
5. Skuntank, Gengar (Mega too), Duskull line
4. Misdreveaus line, Sableye, Driftloon line
3. Most starter Pokemon save the Gen 4 ones, Froslass
2. Litwick line, Pumpkaboo line, Phantump line, Mimikyu, Dhelmise, Honedge line
1. Marshadow, Banette (Mega too)
As you can see, a lot of ties. I love so many Pokemon.
1. Lucario (No explanation, he's just awesome, also Lucario GX FTW)
2. Naganadel (AHHHHHH)
3. Ultra Necrozma (GOLDEN DRAGON)
4. Scizor (idk why)
5. Alolan Ninetales (It the most majestic thing ever!)
4 Mega Rayquaza
Some tough choices thst most come from me tcg days
5. erm idk either Steelix, Cloyster or Magmar
2. Chandelure - just looks cool, has a memorable cry
3. Granbull - some attachment from being used as an unusual VGC pick
4. Torchic - always my Mystery Dungeon starter
5. Absol - again, a mystery dungeon pick
Dragonite may be an awesome and tanky powerhouse, but Dragonair is one of those middle-stage evolutions that look significantly better than their final stages.
It is a majestic serpentine Pokémon with admirable orbs. Dragonair is such a graceful and well-designed Pokémon that I and many others wished it became a wise old dragon upon it's final stage.
Tsareena is a badass, though I prefer Steenee for it's friendly demeanour.
I call it the "Mango Loli", because it's such an adorable Pokémon based on the mangosteen fruit.
A powerful Bug-type that further cements why Unova has the best Bug-types.
With access to Quiver Dance, it can be a terrifying special attacker, even if a 4x weakness to Stealth Rock is it's most detrimental drawback.
As a fan of Psychic-types, Espeon definitely won me over.
It may be difficult to evolve Eevee with Happiness, but the wait is worth it once you evolve it during the day.
I even soft-resetted for a female in both Crystal and SoulSilver.
Yes, I liek Mudkipz.
Swampert is a fantastic Water Starter Pokémon that gains an immunity to Electric-types when you evolve Mudkip into Marshtomp.
My top 5 favorite pokemon <3
3: Alolan Raichu (yes I count them as different)
5: Scizor or Goomy
Hard to choose, but this is what I have to go with (3-5 are not hard set on their spots, I just know they are in my top 5):
1. Arcanine (easy #1 though)
2. Gyarados (easy #2)