Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
I'm only really sure about the 1 and 2 spots, but here's a quick top 5:

5. Wigglytuff
4. Lunala
3. Primeape
2. Shinx
1. Aromatisse

Primeape I thought was really cool when I saw him in an episode of the anime. Sylveon and Wigglytuff are cards I've done some trolling with in the tcg. Shinx is a long story, but he's the inspiration for the username I use basically everywhere. Aromatisse is the main Pokemon in my favorite deck of all time, which I've been playing some version of since around 2014: Fairy Box (or other Aromatisse variants. I've done some stupid stuff with that beautiful Pokemon).

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
1) Whimsicott
2) Minun
3) Primarina
4) Tapu Lele
5) Pikachu

If you asked me this question a decade ago; my favorite Pokemon would be Pikachu. I still like Pikachu, just not as much as I used to. I've come to love and favor a few Pokemon moreso than the series' mascot.

StarChar

Aspiring Trainer
I love to think about this a lot.

1. Charizard
2. Golduck
3. Garchomp
4. Gardevoir
5. Breloom

The bottom 3 are pokemon that brought me my success that I saw in the competitive scene when I was an extremely active player.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
"Favorites" is a term I've been having a lot of trouble with these past couple years. For example: I used to say that Frosslass was hands-down my favorite Ice-Type (and still is aesthetically and functionally), but the Shiny Glaceon I MM'd in Black 2 is more precious to me than any Froslass I've raised (including my full-odds Shiny Froslass from Moon). Does that make Glaceon, if only this particular Glaceon, my favorite Ice-Type? I've got a similar ordeal between Lickitung and Porygon2. It's an internal battle. Dx

I may not be able to make a top-5 list at the moment, but these have been my top-3 lately. I can't decide which to keep in the lead of my party...

wartortle.png
dunsparce.png
mothim.png

Last edited:

CrossBeau

Aspiring Trainer
1. Cyndaquil line
2. Luxray
3. Shuckle
4. Scizor
5. Jumpluff

I guess I'm a bit of a gen 2-er... lol

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Oof, I'm gonna have a lot of trouble naming my favorites, but I'll do my best. I used to be able to list my top 10, but I'm sure its changed since then.

1. Sawk
2. Jolteon
3. Bulbasaur
4. Alolan Ninetales
5. Wooper

Yeah, let's stick with that

Gengar#094

Aspiring Trainer
6. Krookodile
5. Mandibuzz
4. Tyrantrum
3. Metagross
2. Scrafty
1. Gengar

Sorry, I'm weak, I couldn't decide between the last three, so added them all.

TheRealBro..

Nice, cool post.

I'd have to go with;

Slowbro (do I have to explain why?)
Tyrantrum (always was a fan of Jurassic park, so yeah.. )
Ho-0h and Lugia (Grew up playing Gold & Silver. Best legendary's to date in my opinion)
Venusaur (because it is a dino-frog-flower done perfectly right)

edit; honorable mention goes to Vileplume for being awesome as well.. don't know why though

Wechselbalg

brb
1) Starmie - So symmetric and (sort of) abstract and shiny and stuff.
2) Banette - I just like the concept behind Banette, and the desing of its Mega is pretty neat. Also, the battlecry is cool and just the right amount of creepy. The name is also campy which is a plus for me.
3) Forretress - The first time I saw it in game I was like "idk wtf is this but I love it" and it just stuck with me.
4) Excadrill - I like metal types and I like moles. Plus the design is just simply neat.
5) Noctowl - While the design could have been a mit more imaginative, (on the other hand, Decidueye is just so overdone) I just like owls thiiiis much. It also gives me a nostalgic feel every time I see it because it reminds me of the newly introduced day/night mechanic in G/S/C which I though added a lot to the game back then.

Honorary mention: Golduck. I only watched the first season of the show as a kid, but I remember how much I wanted Misty's Psyduck to evolve. The bastard never did though.

Pengwin

Aspiring Trainer
1. Sylveon
2. Ninetales
3. Umbreon
4. Mew
5. Smeargle

I just realized that most of my favorite pokemon are like dogs/cats.

PrimePokeDaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

5. Squirtle - the sunglasses!
4. Zorua/Zoroark - so funny always messing with people, but a good heart (impersonating nurse joy)
3. Axew - thank you pokemon for the play on "ah-choo", when Axew's uncontrollable dragon rage attack starts out more like "dragon sneeze".
2. Buzzwole - New favorite, the pose off cracks me and my kids up - "Zwole!"
1. Oshawott - ready to throw down no matter the odds, the Rocky of Pokemon.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
1. Alolan Vulpix/ Ninetales: Vulpix is so adorable and tiny like a lil sushi roll, and Ninetales is majestic yet kind.
2. Gardevoir: lot of time with it playing tcg made me like it a bit more
3. Gallade: HE LOOKS AMAZING! I MEAN, HE FRICKIN HAS SWORDS FOR HANDS!
4. Altaria: Its a beautiful cloud bird which looks awesome.
5. Ultra Necrozma. HES A DRAGON OF LIGHT HOW IS THAT NOT COOL!

Honorable mentions:
Primarina: favorite gen 7 starter line, looks awesome
Lurantis: PREYING MANTIS NINJA!
Gyarados: looks awesome
Wartortle: favorite of all starter Pokémon and evolutions. The tail and ears look sick!

Collin

Aspiring Trainer
The order changes for me every so often:
1. Ampharos
2. Typhlosion
3. Espeon
4. Scizor
5. Quagsire

Darighan

Aspiring Trainer
Uff hard choices.

My Top 5 would be: