Wi-Fi Trades Togeshroob's My Player thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Togeshroob's My Player thread

I have updated with a Wifi challengers section!  As some of you may know, I am the official Normal Gym Leader of Pokebeach.  Post in this thread also if you want to arrange a gym challenge.  NOTE THAT THE GYM CHALLENGES DO NOT START YET!!!!!  I AM ONLY PUTTING THIS UP SO PEOPLE CAN RESERVE SPOTS!!!!

Jiroxys, You're Pokemon are Legit right? You're okay with clones right?

They are both legit, and are both clones themselves, so yes.

I want your shiny Mewtwo. Do you still need Deoxys? If not, check my thread for others. I also want shiny Muk.

Wichu: You can have both Shinies. I have already set up a trade for Deoxys, but I will gladly take another. It is legit, right?

freakysmiley: You can have a Ditto if you want. I will take anything at all for it. Yes, anything.

Just for a side note, I am now CALLING ALL TRAINERS WHO HAVE THE JAPANESE VERSION OF D/P AND ARE WILLING TO TRADE ME A SHAYMIN, DARKRAI, OR ARCEUS! MUST BE LEGIT! MUST BE CAUGHT THROUGH THAT GLITCH!

Okay, Deoxys for shiny Mewtwo and Muk it is. I'll PM you once I get the game. Deoxys is from the UK Hunt for Deoxys event.

Everyone, I have my Wifi thing now the trades will begin Tomorrow! (the 11th)!

Thanks for the trade!

Now I'm quite interested in your Shining Mewtwo. Perhaps we can negotiate something?

Okay, I'm back.

Shadow Chaos: Sure, that's fine. I'll have a Regigigas (or just the one that you'd want to give most).

HaniKazmi: Today. I'll contact you later.

Probopass Sausages: You're welcome! Sure, I'll give you a Shiny Mewtwo (it IS legit.). I guess I'll just take anything.

h.d.v.b.: Sure, I'll put you down.

RE: Togeshroob's My Player thread.  (Updated with new Shinies, Legendaries, and Breeding Pokemon!)

I have done a major update!

RE: Togeshroob's My Player thread.  (Updated with new Shinies, Legendaries, and Breeding Pokemon!)

Have we organized a trade yet? If not, I would love one of your shinies!

No, we haven't organized a trade yet. Which Shiny do you want (or all of them)? Do you want any items attached to them? I will accept anything (as is my policy), but what do you want to give me?

RE: Togeshroob's My Player thread.  (Updated with new Shinies, Legendaries, Breeding Pokemon, Contest, and Berries!)

just whanted to tell you that when we finish the trade we are on now I have recently optained a legit Arceus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back