Wi-Fi Trades Togeshroob's My Player thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Togeshroob's My Player thread

Togeshroob said:
D.N.A.: I have all of those.

ii david !!: I am fine with Emerald cloning but not with hacking, cheating, etc.  Sure, you can have the Shiny Kecleon.

Yeah, I don't like hacked pokemon either.
I have a horrible fear of them carrying a glitch to my game a frying it.
Just check my thread then to see what I can trade you for the
shiny kecleon.
It's in my sig.

swarmandsing said:
I would love a cheated or legit version of any of the following:
Celebi, Jirachi, Mew.
As well as Shiny: Larvitar (Jolly), Aerodactyl (Jolly), Relicanth (Jolly), Rhydon (Jolly), Claydol (Modest), and Ludicolo (Calm / Bold)

I have a Mew and a Jirachi, but they have been trained, so unless I can get others I probably wont be able to trade them. Sorry.
As for the Shinies, don't you think that would be EXTREMELY difficult to find a shiny Pokemon with the right nature out of 25 different natures? (without cheating of course....which I don't do. sorry.)
Suggestions: find someone who is OK with using a cheating, hacking, etc. device and get their help.
I have seen some people who pretty much dedicate their games to shinies and would probably find one of those for you.

I need pokemon ruby, leafgreen and pearl exclusives.
I'm willing to trade sapphire, firered and diamond pokemon, not including legendarys
i also will have phione
all my pokemon are legal
Is there any trade your willing to do?

so would you trade your shiny mewtwo(it's legit and not a clone right?) for my rayquaza, i think the deoxys is going back to its trainer

Eevee_Master said:
so would you trade your shiny mewtwo(it's legit and not a clone right?) for my rayquaza, i think the deoxys is going back to its trainer

The Shiny Mewtwo is legit, but it is a clone and it has been trained (meaning I can't trade it...) I guess I could've given you the original copy....but.....

Hey, um, I'd like an Eevee with Pokérus, if you have one. If you want to trade, I'll give you one of my Bagon. Check the moveset at my My Player thread, 'kay? Oh, also, if you want to trade, what do you want the Bagon's nickname to be? Could you nickname the Eevee Davey (as in Davey Havok of AFI)?

Togeshroob said:
Eevee_Master said:

The Shiny Mewtwo is legit, but it is a clone and it has been trained (meaning I can't trade it...) I guess I could've given you the original copy....but.....

Why can't you trade it

I need pokemon ruby, leafgreen and pearl exclusives.
I'm willing to trade sapphire, firered and diamond pokemon, not including legendarys
i also will have phione
all my pokemon are legal
Is there any trade your willing to do?

you didn't reply last time i posted

I have a legit Deoxys from Pokemon rocks America. Will you trade the shiny mewtwo for it?

Milotic_Gardevior: That's fine. So I will geve you an Eevee with the Pokerus with the nickname Davey. I don't want the Bagon to have a nickname.

Eevee_Master: I was being crazy, sorry. I CAN trade the Shiny Mewtwo for your Rayquaza. (remember, I will take anything (because I already have all the pokemon) so you can give me something much weaker if you want.)

Hanikazmi: I am very sorry for not replying last time. I guess I was caught up. I am fine with trading you the version exclusives, but which ones? You can just give me anything.

Shiny Squitle: YES!!!! Yes I will! I have been really looking for a legit Deoxys! You can certainly have a Shiny Mewtwo (if you are OK with clones. If you are not I can just give you the original copy)

I will add you all to trades waiting list (except Hanikazmi untill he/she specifies what he/she wants)

i'll take the cloned one but i'd much prefer the original, if that's okay,if not i'll just clone the rayquaza i'm adding you to my trades waiting list

Okay!  So ALMOST all the trades are set!  

Eevee_Master, is it okay if you take a clone?  I am saving the originals for someone who ASOLUTELY WILL NOT ACCEPT a clone.  If you are one of those people (which is fine), then tell me and I'll give you the original.

I just updated with new legendaries! Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Normal Mewtwo! All legit!

How many pokemon are you willing to give from this list?
Seedot
Mawile
Solrock
Groudon
Bellsprout
Sandshrew
Vulpix
Staryu
Marill
Sneasel
Remoraid
Mantine
I'll give any of mine that you want.

i'd like the original better, how did you get a shiny mewtwo anyway? How do you get it pokerus?

Gardevoir_Milotic: Okay!

Eevee_Master: Okay, I'll give you the original.  On Leaf Green, when I got to Mewtwo, I just entered battle with it.  If it wasn't Shiny, then I would turn the power off, then try again.  Finally, it was Shiny! My Sceptile had the Pokerus when it was a Grovyle on Emerald. That Pokerus unknowingly spread to my Lombre, which spread to my Silcoon and Cascoon. Then I put those two in my box, not knowing that I was preserving the Pokerus. Later on I noticed it and spread it to a bunch of Pokemon. Then I traded Mewtwo over and gave it to it.

Hanikazmi: I can give you all of those for anything.

Cool, thanks, then i'll give you rayquaza, and if i ever come across any cool shiny's i'll trade them to you for the rayquaza back to make the trade more fair. P.S. I could pull off that shiny trick you did with/ a moltres. If you'd like that better

Eevee_Master said:
Cool, thanks, then i'll give you rayquaza, and if i ever come across any cool shiny's i'll trade them to you for the rayquaza back to make the trade more fair. P.S. I could pull off that shiny trick you did with/ a moltres. If you'd like that better

Oh, thanks for offering, but unless you really want a Shiny Moltres, then you don't have to. It took me quite a long time (waaaaaay under exagerating....) to see the Shiny one. If you do decide to do that, than make sure you have a Master Ball (I normally don't use Master Balls, but for shiny legendaries, who cares?!). If you don't, than you might end up making it faint and then having to do it all again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back