Wi-Fi Trades Togeshroob's My Player thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Togeshroob's My Player thread

I'll trade you a Shiny Trapinch, Shiny Vibrava, and Shiny Flygon for you to keep if you just let me 'dex Raikou, Entei, Latios, and Latias. You can keep the 3 shinies, I just need to get these Legendaries in my pokedex.

^thanks. I'll give you some strong pokemon i have, and add you to my list. Are you willing to trade groudon for anything as well?

addaluchi: Are the Shinies legit? You can just keep those legendaries. They are clones, after all. Tell me if you don't accept clones.

Hanikazmi: Yes, I am. It's cloned, so tell me if you don't like clones.

Yes, they are legit. I caught them as a shiny trapinch, and then evolved it and cloned and such. Ok its a deal then, I'll accept them, I don't mind clones at all.
I'll add this to my trades list.

how about any legandry or shiny you have for a pearl pokemons, please?

ill give you a shiny gengar and shiny nidoran male for shiny mewtwo and shiny kecleon. they are clones not hacks. legit. it is confirmed if you say yes. get my friend code and ill get yours...only if you want to.

Hanikazmi: Okay!

Tip: Yes, I'll add you to my trades waiting list.

Mewtwo2: Yes, but you need to tell me which ones.

is there a way that any of you can trade with me i have a mime jr. and a ceffa and a high lv shinx here;s my fc 3952 3482 9253

togeshroob i m gonna sing the monkey song ok, ok " o there once was a monkey named fred he had a friend named jed,o there once was a monkey named fred he had a friend named jed, one day fred and jed decided to eat some bananas,fred he had a friend named jed"

Ok, Ok. You don't have to spam! Sure, I'll trade you something. Just tell me specificly what you want.[/align]

can i you give me a shiny mewtwo because i dont have the pokemon you stated above

Mewtwo2 said:
can i you give me a shiny mewtwo because i dont have the pokemon you stated above

I can give you a Shiny Mewtwo, but I don't understand what you wrote. Sorry! Could you post again, but with correct grammer and be specific?

i meant was i do not have the pokemon you want so can i have a shiny mewtwo?

Mewtwo2 said:
i meant was i do not have the pokemon you want so can i have a shiny mewtwo?

Oh, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, of course you can still have a Shiny Mewtwo. One of my policies is, if there's a pokemon that someone wants, they can trade me ANYTHING at all for it (including Wurmple, Caterpie, etc.).

Abaut the Pokerus. I've got 9 Pokemon whit Pokerus (non legendary) they have pokerus now yust for about 2 years. I kept them in my Pokemon Box, and they still have it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back