Thursday, 8/23, Riddle Translation, Manaphy TRU Update, Gamefreak Psyduck Trade

Interesting, so the Manaphy event is Mysery Gift? Maybe I can get a Pearl by then so I can have at least two! ^ ^

I heard about the Ponyta for Psyduck thing several days ago, I've had a Ponyta on the GTS since the promotion started but still no luck. =/

I am wondering if Manaphy is download able for FR/LG or is it D/P only?:)

Lol, what on Earth is this trade nonsense? Probably those Psyduck will have crap IVs. But Golduck isn't bad...

I know but I had hoped he could be transfered because those are the only games I have. I don't have a DS yet. All I have is a GBA for now but D/P are on my want list as well as a DS.:)
Thank you for your help.:)

Darkrai X said:
I don't see how Empoleon can be combo'd with Infernape...

*AHEM*

Infernape and Empoleon is not a combo, Oh no. Infernape is a Tech, in fact, a 1-0-1 line...

The *REAL* combo was Empoleon + Corsola...Corsola allowed them to build up a bench + setup fast...Empoleon did the rest...

Infernape...I am sure you could imagine what that was teched in there for.

Aww!! I was so close to that riddle! I knew that Salamence was a hoax! I got wrong with the Bastet too!

Ponyta for JP Psyduck? Woot! Golduck pwns Rapidash in every single way! But why specifically Psyduck and Ponyta? The only things in common are the P and the Gen...

Magicmew said:
Ponyta for JP Psyduck? Woot! Golduck pwns Rapidash in every single way! But why specifically Psyduck and Ponyta? The only things in common are the P and the Gen...
they are both part of those multi-lingual pokedex pokemon.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Lol, what on Earth is this trade nonsense? Probably those Psyduck will have crap IVs. But Golduck isn't bad...

Who cares about the IVs? I mean, this is an opportunity to get a Pokemon from Sugimori-san! ^ ^

masterryanx said:
Señor Noobnerd said:

Who cares about the IVs? I mean, this is an opportunity to get a Pokemon from Sugimori-san! ^ ^

yeah! Sugomori rocks! And that script was insane... I had no clue, but yeah the Infernape's tech was mainly against Scizor Ex because it was a huge deck in Japan and if he got hit with that on empoleon, ouch:(

Quiz results for Friday, August 24th:

1. CCloud; 28
2. Houndoom; 23
3. Noobnerd; 11
4. Rick; 10
5. z-man; 7

Shawn out.

CCloud =F said:
Quiz results for Friday, August 24th:

1. CCloud; 28
2. Houndoom; 23
3. Noobnerd; 11
4. Rick; 10
5. z-man; 7

Shawn out.
Lol, I could make a new thread for that in this forum, but I think... Whew, narrow 3rd place for me.

Back