Thursday, 8/23, Riddle Translation, Manaphy TRU Update, Gamefreak Psyduck Trade

NESFAN001 said:
How did you find out the extra info on the Manaphy event?

Go to www.pokemon.com for further information about the download.:)

I found out(in my issue) that the cherish ball shows colors when the pokemon is released:D I don't know it was sorta vague...

PokeNikki said:
Teddiursa said:
Is this the only way to get a Cherish ball?

Yeah, you can only get the Cherish Ball from official Pokemon events.

And I'm pretty sure it does nothing. XD
well you could hack one but then that takes the fun out of the game

I can't remember how close I was to the riddles answer. Oh well.
That Pontya for Psyduck thing will be great. I can only hope that I get one! Actually, I need to put a Ponyta on the GTs first actually.
Wish I knew about the quiz...

EDIT on Sunday - My Ponyta has been traded, to someone called Vince :( I'm going to keep trying to get the Psyduck, but I don't see it happening...

bulbasaur45 said:
PokeNikki said:
Teddiursa said:
Is this the only way to get a Cherish ball?

Yeah, you can only get the Cherish Ball from official Pokemon events.

And I'm pretty sure it does nothing. XD
well you could hack one but then that takes the fun out of the game

Well, yeah, but I think Teddiursa meant legitimately. XD

Jigglypuff13: Yeah, I'm excited about the Psyduck/Ponyta thing, too. They'd be fun little collector's Pokemon to show off. XD

So I really want to now that super Sd That it is a important warning that it is a Another super stagei in the setes I thinkthatat it is time to Study all Series and and research that stragety

Ugh. -_-' I put a Ponyta up (Level...14, I believe, and female), and yesterday I got a Psyduck. But it wasn't a Japanese one.

It was some jerk, who sent a Lv1 Psyduck, with the name being NOEVENT4U. o_O

How rude!

I got a Japanese psyduck, but I don't know if it's one of the event ones. It's ID no. is 26082, and its OT has stars before and after its name, and the wierd thing is that the OT's name and the stars are red... Someone tell me what happend?

I'm putting 5 Psyduck in the GTS (if someone fakes me, I'll have backups :p)

Dark Lucario V said:
I got a Japanese psyduck, but I don't know if it's one of the event ones. It's ID no. is 26082, and its OT has stars before and after its name, and the wierd thing is that the OT's name and the stars are red... Someone tell me what happend?

Shiny Perhaps?

Back