Thursday, 10/25, ALL Secret Wonders Scans

RE: Thursday, 10/25, 120+ Secret Wonders Scans

Did anyone else notice that for Suicune, the enlish scan says search your discard for 3 water pokemon, and the spoiler said 3 basic water energy. Just wondering if this was maybe an error in the spoiler translation or the actual traslation for the english card.

Hello.
Where had find you the scans ?
Thank you.

TRQLKZ said:
Did anyone else notice that for Suicune, the enlish scan says search your discard for 3 water pokemon, and the spoiler said 3 basic water energy. Just wondering if this was maybe an error in the spoiler translation or the actual traslation for the english card.

Wouldn't really matter because special energies only give basic energy types while in play. Discard is not in play. xP

...and no eeveelutions x-x; guh... don't like the lv.x much. =\

oh noez, rain dance blastoise with a one turn delay. xP

I... like the set symbol. I'm... getting... dizzzzzzyyyyy @-@

It was an error on someone's part (not sure if its the translation that is wrong or the actual card, since POP has made mistranslations in the past).

Holy cow!! This is a SWEET set!! I love the art on ALL of the Pokemon. Something tells me that Mothim, Breloom, and Arcanine will be played quite a bit.

Too bad they made Breloom weak to fire. Would've been nice to use him to kill Infernape. xP

It was a great set until I realized that we're getting three new trainers.

and why is there an ivysaur and bulbasaur with no venasaur >.<;

edit: no jumpluff either... or flygon...

Edit 2: nevermind missing scans... *facepalms*

I'm trying to figure out the rest of the set from the missing scans.

So far I have,
the other gastrodon
venusaur
entei
raikou
clefable
jumpluff
flygon
one trainer, and one level x. I guess we're not seeing premier ball yet.

I heard a rumor the X pokemon are honchkrow, gardy, and garchomp. I guess that rumor is wrong based on the set numbers.

Garchomp is definetly the secret card.

If everyone wants it then they will put it in this set

Great now my friend can officially use his BROKEN Ampharos...

And we're only getting 2 L.X?!

I say the Garchomp is gonna be 133/132... much like how we got TSD as an add on on the last set...

And with both of the kirlia evos in this set i think 131/132 is gardevoir lv x!

Setosama, if you worry about Ampharos, play the latilock and shut it down

Wow. I was suprised that we have many scans from the English set of DP:3 and as suprised as so many are already. The basic flaws of this set: is practically no new trainers, maybe no Garchomp Lv.X, (and if it is it'll be a Secret Rare) and no specific pokemon (Wailord, Pachirisu) Let me address this fixable flaws, some solutions, and some of the many fortes of this set.

No new trainers is obviously a very bad thing, as Trainers keep a deck running smoothly but the only thing to do is make do with what they give us so far, and not complain. Some of these particular trainers are actually very good and if we have to use them for a couple more months then so be it.

Garchomp Lv.X is surely a must for this set as Honchcrow and Gardevoir will not be enough for some needy people. Let's pray that they do give us as a Secret Rare and let's also pray that it is as easy to find as Time-Space Distortion was to some people.

No Wailord and Pachirisu truly makes me sad when you think of it. Yes, we got an okay starter with Smeargle, but until Pachirisu comes out I will cry. I need my Call For Family needs with Pachirisu and using the same starters over and over agian does become repititive and boring at some pont. Wailord I was hoping would be in this set but, alas, they will want to increase suspense and we can only guess at future archetypes including him, when he comes out in the next set.

The notable strong points of the DP:3 English set are the great artwork, the interesting attacks of some pokemon, and the new Lv.Xs. The amount of mono artwork in this set has suprisingly dropped and many new pictures on the cards are much better compared to the Japan DP:3 and DP:4 set. As this one does not have many mono artwork, that might mean that we will be due for some more in the next English set. The interesting attacks and powers of some Pokemon really intrigued me somewhat. Blastoise's power is very cool and I can already see many combos with him and water pokemon. I personally think that have really pumped up the individual pokemon's attacks and powers overall and it will show in later months. The new Lv.Xs threw everybody for a loop with only 2 mentioned, but when you look at it as a whole, it isn't that bad. Gardevoir Lv.X is the most popular of the two mentioned, but it's pretty much the tech god of Lv.Xs, as it can be splashed into any deck with Gardevoir/Gallade. Honchcrow is the least liked of the Lv.Xs mentioned but I personally was looking forward to see him in this set. I love his artwork and his interesting attacks as well. As some people have pointed out, any Lv.Xs not in this set will come further down the road, so don't fret because they will come out soon enough.

Overall, this set is shaping up to be one of the best Diamond/Pearl sets so far as, the first one was slightly a test and it was some paractice, the second one was improving slightly and still more of a test, but now that they have refined them enough the third set is all about power and I think that they have achieved near-perfection.

dmaster out.

well i think gallade should be a lvl.x it is so uberish do you see his attack :
gallade.jpg

I'm so exited for this prerelease. And those scans are really helping me plan a few deck ideas!

Back