Thursday, 10/25, ALL Secret Wonders Scans

Honchkrow Lvl. X is good if you combine it with Honchkrow from Mysterious Treasures. That way, all your Murkrows can use the attacks from Honchkrow Lvl. X without paying the Energy Cost. :)

But, as I said earlier: What about the pre-releases if there is no Honchkrow? You get Murkrow, and you get Honchkrow Lvl. X, but you can't get Honchkrow? :(

Yaaaay Gardevoir is in DP3! So it will be verry soon in Europe! Then i can finally upgrade my deck!:p
Not really interrested in the Weavile sleeves, i still like the lucario sleeves the most :D

RE: Thursday, 10/25, 126 Secret Wonders Scans

yugi12321 said:
I can't read Mew...

Mew - HP60 - Psychic
Basic

[ ] Psychic Balance
If you have fewer cards in your hand than your opponent, draw cards until you have the same number of cards as your opponent. (If you have more or the same number of cards as your opponent, this attack does nothing.)

[P][C][C] Re-creation
Choose an attack on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon in his or her discard pile. Re-creation copies that attack except for its Energy cost. (You must still do anything else required for that attack.) Mew performs that attack.

Because it can use all kinds of moves, many scientists believe MEW to be the ancestor of Pokémon.

WK: [P] + 20
RS: None
RC: [C]

--------

The weakness is speculation since it's impossible to see, but I'm suspecting it's +20. Everything else should be spot on though.

The set was good... until I saw the trainers! Most of them were reprints, even from the MT! I was also stunned when I found only 2 lv.X were in the set... I expected at least 4! Good set overall, though.

I wanna make a psychic deck with the gardy evo line and Mew! Mew would make a good starter! energyless attack for a Holon Scientist without a discard!

That and using you opponent's pokmon in their discard is nice... KO them and Put mew up and KO another cause no need foer that attacks energy cost!

The prerelease was quite enjoyable, and SW is a very good set. Reprinting some trainers was unfortunate but understandable, since the Japanese DP3 had only 3 Trainer Cards in it total. I'm trying to get my hands on a full set of Gallades now.

I'm annoyed that there are only two Lv.X's and the developers didn't put much work into the trainers, most are just reprints!

I see like 8-9 Pokemon worth playing in this set, and two terrible Lv X's
How disappointing...

I am glad Entei is back and I hope he still has the fire stream that he launches into the air for about 30 seconds or so.:)

Man WPM, I feel terrible that you lost your DS and Pearl, I know how I'd feel. That's horrible.

Oh man, what's worse is, did the game have unreplacable Pokemon on it? Like JAA Pokemon, Manaphy, TRU Mew or Worlds Surfing Pikachu?

I am so sorry. The next time remember to trade to me all the Pokemon you have! It is better than loosing them!

Too bad about your DS. I never take mine out of my house. (It's the only video game system I have.)

i'm sorry about your ds...i know how much that sucks. if i would have lost mine with my pearl game in it, i would have cried and probably killed someone until i found it...

I remember when my brother's sp was stolen. He cried (It had his Ruby version [His first pokemon game] with his Swampert- nicknamed Tubungadu[From Spongebob!]) for a while. My mom bought him a red DS to replace it (I had to work for mine :() and he got over it. I thought I lost my DS once. I was traumatized, I cried, called my brother some not-so-pretty-names (As WPM would put it [A reference to the bad GameStop tournament] like those jerks called his bro) I eventually found it. Here is the funny part of the story. I had thought of a spot to hide my DS in my car. I put it in a different place the whole trip. The night after I cried, I remembered I put it in the 'original' hiding place. lol :D

WPM I hope you find your DS because it is $129.99 to replace it plus whatever games you had for it so I hope you can get another one plus the same games or some thing. Check every nook and cranny of your house before you buy another one. If you have to buy another one and you find the one you lost then at least you will have 2 of them to trade Pokemon between versions.:)

Back