Thursday, 10/25, ALL Secret Wonders Scans

RE: Thursday, 10/25, Secret Wonders Scans on the Way!

Yay, the scan is finally here!! *you're banned for PB Forum* :p
Anyway, I have been waiting for months to see the Secret Wonders scans/cards & finally I can see it... :D

RE: Thursday, 10/25, Secret Wonders Scans on the Way!

yes i cant wait!!!!
but to bad i have to go to bed in a few minutes......

RE: Thursday, 10/25, 100+ Secret Wonders Scans

They were posted a while ago in case you didn't notice.

huh, they reprinted Prof. Rowan??
Anyway, where would the other 3 LV X be, in the next edition???

WPM: I didn't notice so thanks a bunch! I don't have the main page of the beach up so I missed them.
To everyone else: There's still more to come so don't be to dissapointed, yet.

RE: Thursday, 10/25, 120+ Secret Wonders Scans

WPM,

Thank you for posting these scans.

Great set, made better by Gardevoir and the Lv.X version being in the set! But, if Garchomp Lv.X isn't in this set (it stupid if it's a secret rare no matter what), does that mean there will be 7 Lv.X's in the next?
Ampharous and loads of other cards are still broken, but, did anyone else notice Sableye? I completely missed it in the spoilers!
Why are Rival, Rowan and Plus Power reprinted? I know Night Maintenance is as well, but that is a great card, so deserves to be.
Can't wait for the set to released over here!

Just realised...Night Maintenance? DP2 AND DP3? Had somebody at PUI been at the drink when they decided which Trainer cards to put in this set? The Pokémon are great, but the choice of Trainer cards is ridiculous. I know there were very few in DP3, but they could have at least used a couple of the ones from DP4. There are 18 in DP4 (some reprints, admittedly, but I'd have preferred reprints in DP4 rather than in Secret Wonders).

Great set overall, though a little disappointed with the choice of cards after the Pokémon (i.e. Trainers, Energy, Lv.X).

man this is so cool i'm going to two prereleases this weekend ! but i am upset that they don't have garchomp lvl.x in here and i want the new energys so bad!!!! and has any one notice gallades psychic cut attack it is so broken you can do like 170 damage in on turn! :
gallade.jpg

Gallade is very good... And there is lots of other cards that are good too!

i know it's good but his attack is too uberish[second attack]

Back