The WORST card of Pokemon TCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porygon does no damage, whats that, no damage i say, yah NONE, ZIP, NOTTA, ZILCH, ZERO!(not yelling) And seekings not that bad, and pidgey does damage, and magicarp evolve there you go.

...but porygon evolves. Porygon gets resistance to metal and sits there against magicarp and laughs. :/ lol seriously, deal with it. Porygon is not the worse pokemon out there. Is it playable? Absolutely not. Is it good in the least? Nope. Can it do anything? Yes. It's a basic pokemon and to target a basic pokemon that evolves as the worst card of the TCG is absolutely stupid.

It didn't evolve then, at that time it was useless, now it has some use, but then it didn't.

Blaine's Kangaskan was useless when it was around and its still useless. ;/ That point is just silly.

but at that time, Porygon could not evolve, let me emphasize, it's colorless (good), 2 Energy attacks that does nothing productive (bad), Basic (ok), but 30 HP (Horrible).

The worst part? It is an UNCOMMON.

Kabutops Fossil is also pretty bad too, I've seen better stuff that I dug out off my ear than this thing

Gyarados Star. It only has eighty health. Its first attack is decent, but its second attack discards every single card in your deck except for one. The only upside is power.:(

-MachampMaster- said:
I would say Cleafairy Doll from Base. It does nothing usefull.
Clefairy Doll is meant to delay the enemy a turn, and at least they don't take a prize card>

patrick329 said:
Gyarados Star. It only has eighty health. Its first attack is decent, but its second attack discards every single card in your deck except for one. The only upside is power.:(
Clefairy Doll is meant to delay the enemy a turn, and at least they don't take a prize card>

Don't post in a thread where the last reply was made two weeks or longer ago.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back