The world wide war. Will you be good or evil? 1 space left! We are gonna finesh soon! (Due to games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile Memories

I'm getting all sentimenal lurking around here!
1 space left!

Intro:
In the year 3010, hell and mayhem is world wide. We have lost 5 country's total, the panthians are looking to destroy england next. We have also found out that they have located our island Vanuatu. They plan to destroy it after england! That is why we need you soldier, a few panthians have already leaked into our region and have been selling illegal weapons, kidnapping pokemon, stealing from our homes, killing us and forcing us to join them! So dont take these panthians so lightly because they mean business!

Rules
1: Your pokemon must be its 1st stage.
2:I will choose when you evolve.
3:There is God Mod. BUT! Only when I say there is.
4: Don't ask if you can evolve yet it is annoying!
5: All PokeBeach rules apply.
6: No spamming!
7: You CAN die. If you do you must wait for someone to PM you saying "Bring Back!" You can only do this once however.
8: No starting out as a legendary pokemon!
9: I control the world and how the bad guys talk and that stuff but you can choose how to kill them. Bosses tho I control every thing about them.
10: On the form where it says Who's that pokemon? type typhlosion.

Form: (PM me this if you want to join.)

Username:
In game name:
Species:
Appearance:
Nature:
Are you good or evil?:
Who's that pokemon?:

Good team:

Username: Zade
In game name: Flare
Species: Cindaquil
apearance: His flames are bright blue, he also has a scar across his left eye
Nature: A good leader and can get annoyed easily!
Spells: Heal, Firez
Moves: Ember,Thunder shock
Weapons: Knife, Pistol
disguise: Charmander
Money: 1000
Username: patrick329
In game name: Pskytz (skitz)
Species: Baltoy
Appearance: Pskytz is a normal Baltoy, with a red stripe instead of a purple one.
Nature: Psyktz is calm, collected, and deadly. He uses many elemental attacks to wear down his enemies, but also ha a ferocious spinning attack. He is relatively neutral, taking most situations with little emotion.
Spells: Heal
Moves: Confusion
Weapons: Knife
disguise: None
Money: 100
Username: GoobieDoob
In game name: Taipix (TAI-PICKS)
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: A White Glowing adorable total package killing machine Vulpix that has an indigo aura. Very friendly, but can be viscious too. Has a very high HP, Special Defense, Speed, and Special Attack. Medium attack and low Defense.
Nature: Timid
Moves: Ember
Username: Delta
In game name: Delta
Species: Larvitar (Male)
Appearance: Takes pride in the fact that it has a large gash streaming down its right leg. From a battle long ago. Has a darker shade of red than other around his stomach.
Nature: Calm, quiet and nuetral. Although he seems like a person who you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of, He is most definately a good person at heart. But despite this, if you hurt him or anyone he holds close to him, he will wrek you. Getting close to him however to earn this respect, proves most challenging.
Spells: Heal, Firez
Moves: Dig
Weapons: Knife, Pistol
Username: Reshiwott
In game name: Wotty
Species: Oshawott
Appearance: Like a normal oshawott.
Nature: Always happy.
Magic: Heal, Pichu
Moves: Water gun
Weapons: Knife,Pistol
disguise: Pikachu
Username: conor329
In game name: Vanis
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Vanis looks like a normal Riolu, but is all black, except for the all the parts that should be black are brown.
Nature: He is very quiet and arrogant to himself, though he does not boast.
Magic: Heal
Moves: Low kick
Bad team:
Username: MrGatr
In game name: Blade
Species: Male Ralts
Appearance: Blade looks like a normal ralts, except where there is green, It is purple.
Nature: Blade is very calm, when he gets into a fight, he uses speed, and aggresion to win. He always carries somesort of knife on him. He enjoys spending is time sketching. He has a blast hanging out with a Female Ralts he met.
Moves: Confusion
Money: 1000
Username:Luigibuster8989
In game name:Fatal
Species:Riolu
Appearance:Bears a Large scar above his Right eye - Darkish Blue skin - Dons a Ragged red scarf
Nature:Although nefarious at heart,Fatal bears a kind air about him.His thoughts constantly conflicts with his emotions,causing him to do such horrid crimes.Should the conflict grow,Fatal looses all bearing of reality,with sanity no longer a factor,Fatal's strength grows to enormous level's.
Magic: Heal
Moves: Low kick
Money: 50
Username: FatHandsomeGuy
In game name: Billy
Species: Mudkip
Appearance: All his blues are now green
Nature: Loves food
Moves: Water gun
Money: 0
Cpu: Charmander
Cpu: Bulbasaur

Players who have died:
Cpu: Squritle

RE: The world wide war 10 spaces left!

I have 1 suggestion, make your description a little bit more descriptive, it sounds kinda like your on the island, and then it also sounds like your in the war, just make it a tiny bit more descriptive, and it will be fine.

RE: The world wide war 6 spaces left!

^Um, you are supposed to start with a scenario, just so you know.

RE: The world wide war 4 spaces left!

Pskytz enters a room. It is suspiciously empty. He had been searching for a weapons dealer, and had been pointed towards this hut. Suddenly, a Combusken jumps behind him. It says, "you made a mistake, searching for me!"

Suddenly Flare came into the hut and said "Dont you mean we?"

Ooc: Do we get to control when we fight minor characters, or do you have all of the power?

Ic: "Thanks, Flare. Now let's get rollin! Combusken, you're under arrest for illegal weapons dealing!" Pskytz uses a little magic/earth power (is there magic, moves, or just controlling the element that it naturally does?) and the tent flies into the air, leaving them in the open.

Ooc: There are spells but everyone starts with one spell called "heal" it heals your self and after a few missions I will open a shop were you can buy spells moves and weapons, and I have the power. Sorry

Ooc: It's fine. I would suggest explaining that in the intro. Read this post instead of my last.

Ic: Ic: "Thanks, Flare. Now let's get rollin! Combusken, you're under arrest for illegal weapons dealing!" Pskytz pulls out a pair of handcuffs, and lunges at Combusken.

Doesn't Taipix sound awesome in its description O3o

Ooc: Yes you can have more fighters later in the game

Note: I suggest you all look at you charecter They have 1 weapon 1 move and 1 spell.

Ooc: wait... So we do add a weapon? Do I add that in the description, or post it here for you to add?

Oh i see now. Do I use my psychic powers to hold the knife?

Ooc: What I mean by I have full control I choose what the bad guys say you get to choose how to kill them. Bosses tho I control every thing about them.

Ooc: I get it all now.

Ic: The Combusken moves to dodge, but Pskytz strikes him down with confusion. "Haha! The master Pskytz claims his quarry!" Pskytz then proceeds to handcuff the Combusken. "Thenks for backing me," Pskytz repeats to Flare.

Ooc: No I added a knife to every one for start out with
You can hold you weapons how ever you want

Ooc: wow I did the opposite of my description... Fail

Ic: "Flare, will you assist me in bringing Combusken to jail? I don't believe I am strong enough, even with confusion and the cuffs."

"You'll never take me alive!" Combuskin shouted as he struggled to get up to his feet.

Pskytz says, "silence." He moves forwards, in front of Combuskens face. He pulls out the knife, and begins to bluff. "I am a skilled knife master. I know all the weak points of the body, and can cause great deals of pain, surely worse than death. You will go to jail, or suffer your fate."

"Pskytz! Look out!" Combuskin kicked Pskytz in the chest! Then Combuskin fled. Flare ran towards Pskytz and used heal, Then ran after Combuskin!

So I can't have a Kirehashi (powerful sword used by Reptile in Mortal Kombat)

Ooc: You can when the shop is open but for now every one has the knife even me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back