The world ends tomorrow?

How would it be ''World war 3''.Please, dont write things for no reason.And the world is not going to end.They are making a very powerfull, very large particle acellarator which will run more than twice the speed of light rushing particles in separate directions untill they meet.Scientists believe that when the particles collide with such force a differant type of particle will reveal or something, and there is a chance thetre wil be a small black hole for a short period of time.And for the heads up, someones made a black hole before, it lasted for like 0.000000000000000001 seconds and caused no damage (although if it lasted for like 10 more seconds we'd probably be doomed).So....

Actually, Nimrozo, it goes at nearly the speed of light not double it, if we could make things go faster that the speed of light then we could time travel, and then see if the world does end...

darkrai1246 said:
We wouldn't notice anyway.... Besides this thread goes a gains my religion... who knows... maybe it'll be the rapture *Brrrr....*

Hey, I have a religion, too. The thread itself does not go against religion. Some of the people that post here, however, are against it.

Anyway, the world end at some point. The world will not exsist forever. Resources will get low if we haven't been killed (which we likely will) by that time. After that...poof. No life on Earth.

Okay they were ment to do the experiment 21st December 2008, but some liquid helium spilled out so it wont be ready till next year

I heard it would be delayed for about two months but do you know the date when they will start firing the Protons at each other?

Back