BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am looking for a deoxys i dont care about the level and id like the nature to be either adamant,brave,lonely or naughty if you cant get those natures its ok i can give all pokemon(if you dont mind hacked pokes)and if you want some legitimate pokes i have a legit arceus 100 and its name is in japanese/chinese(honestly is there even a difference?)i can get any pokemon shiny to also ill give you a master ball free ill even give level 100s and if you want legit it must be obtainable in game

Im looking for a charmander.
I can offer squirtle bulbasaur mudkip torchic piplup chimchar or turtwig.
PM me.
~Peaches

Hey, I'm loking for a Non-English, female, Piplup family (Piplp, Prinplup, Empoleon) trade. No perks, just that. I'll trade anything you guys want (Be sensible please). It would be appreciated. Thanks! ;)

I´m new in the game and I want to evolve my haunter an my electabuzz can someone help me Please. If you want something in exchange please tell me

Joeypals!! said:
I am able to get eggs for all except Rotom. (concentrating on Hoenn) What are we talking in return? Some other pokemon I want are:
Torkoal
Bagon
Trapinch
Gulpin
Spheal

Sending PM...

I told safariblade to get some of those for me, so hold on as I replace some.
EDIT: OK, replace Bagpn, Trapinch, and Spheal on that list for Shuppet, Kecleon, and Corphish.

I'm looking for a Glaceon, level 40 and up, any nature, etc,
If there's anything you want, I can most likely trade you it. :)

Im looking for castforms I would rather them be 1 OR 30,I would like a shiny if possible.I am offering masterballs(hacked.),and some others, and possibly a Rioulo(sorry if mispelled)

Seeking Embedded Tower Groudon in HeartGold, will later trade over Embedded Tower Kyogre. LEGIT Shiny Ponyta as collateral, will expect reverse trading when complete. That is, we do the following:

- Ponyta for Groudon
*I get Orb from Oak
- Groudon for Ponyta, Kyogre for your collateral
*You get Orb from Oak
- Your collateral from Kyogre

Please PM me if you are interested in such a complex procedure, or if you're just willing to part ways with an Embedded Tower Groudon in exchange for a LEGIT Shiny Ponyta.

EDIT: Friendcode is 4426-5193-0125, in-game name is Pikalax

[/font][/i][/u][/b][/size]{R}{W}{L}[size=xx-large]i am loking for the shiny beast from the event i have all pokemon *shiny* even a celebi to unlock zorua in b&w but that isn`t shiny but i can get a shiny one so post if you want to trade for any pokemon for one event shiny beast!!!!!

I am looking for the English Arceus that was given out at Toys R Us (I think it was given out at Toys R Us). This Arceus was lvl. 100, and it gives you special access to that event in Pokemon Heartgold/ SoulSilver. I have a lot of legends I got from Emerald, Colloseum, and XD: Gale of Darkness.

Thank you!

Offering all Crown Beasts, Goon's Scizor, World08 Lucario, World09 Weavile, Festa Electabuzz (Electivire), Baba Flygon, Hayley Ponyta, 10Aniv Absol, Golgo Octillery, PokePark05 Surskit, ALAMOS Darkrai, Gamestop Pichu, TRU Arceus, and Hayley Finneon. PM ME.

Currently Looking For: Time Square Shaymin or any events I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back