BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 2 TM 92s (Trick Room). I have a Modest Lv.1 Porygon with trace, a Timid Lv.1 Porygon with Download, as well as many other level one Porygons, Castforms, Eevees, Horseas, Poliwags, and Roselias.

Xdogking are you looking for any pokemon specifically or just the TM?

I will take a castform if you want a TM. And if you can trade a porygon I will give you another pokemon. Just tell me what you want and I will see if I have one

I need 3x leftovers(I have none)

I barely just beat my heart gold so I don't have much, just putting together a team.. Post what you want for it and I'll see if I have it. =[

Soul Seeker: I breeded him and now I have a female adamant slakoth that I will trade you for the Garatina

Shironex: I don't need one anymore thanks though

I am looking for a calm lugia, preferably with very good or perfect iv's i have tons of shinies, events, and legendaries to offer. pm me if interested.

I am looking for NON HACKED legendaries. So I am looking for:

Darkrai
Uxie
Azelph
Mesperit
Dialga
Palkai
Shaymin
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias
Rayquaza
Regice
Rigirock
Registeel
Regigas
Mew
Deoxys
Areceaus
any nature and level is fine. I just don't like cheated pokemon

I have lengendaries to offer. what I have are:
Ho-oh
Lugia
Entie
Riakou
Suicine
Mewtwo
Zapados
Moltress
Articuno
all legit. If you want to know the nature, IV's, level PM me but just know the IV's and levels aren't super because they are all legit and untouched

I am looking for Chikorita and Cyndaquil under lv. 10. Shiny is not required but highly recommended!!

Rawrior said:
I need 3x leftovers(I have none)

I barely just beat my heart gold so I don't have much, just putting together a team.. Post what you want for it and I'll see if I have it. =[

If i give you two left overs can I get two rare candies?

I'm looking for a Cyndaquil, I don't care about IVs, nature, etc. I just need a Cyndaquil to help complete my SS Pokedex. I'm willing to offer a UT Sassy Duskull with a Reaper cloth, and a Jolly/Rash Pikachu UT.

PM me if interested.

I have 486 different types of Pokemon (fair and square! ^_^ ) and the only ones I'm missing are ones I haven't seen in the games (and a Walrein/Glalie). If anyone has

Manaphy
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Event Celebi for Zorua in B/W??

To trade, please PM me. I have a wide variety of Pokemon to offer, including all the other legendaries (minus Celebi.... some seem to be hacked but acquired through GTS trade) and Summer 2010 Jirachi ... also willing to trade-trade back. Thanks

Ive 7 cyndaquil for trade. Variety of natures available.
All are level 1 and only know tackle and leer.

Interested in any of the starters but I would take anything that catches my interest.

Hey guys I am looking for a Crown suicune and I'll trade a shiny crobat for it.
Also I would like some people help me complete my pokedex.
Thanks

Jboy i can get you a power herb the the totdodile

crown suicune?

and i have an action replay that works too

hey you guys have a todoile i want one

Lucario of light ill trade you a cyndaquil for your duskull if you want?
any specific natures your looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back