BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a totodile nicbisceglie22 if you need one.

Just so everybody knows, I have every starter except turtwig. So if anybody needs a starter and has a turtwig I will be glad to trade.

Cool ste182 do you want a togepi with extressontory

cool you want a togepi with extresontory?

Ste182 said:
I have a totodile nicbisceglie22 if you need one.

Just so everybody knows, I have every starter except turtwig. So if anybody needs a starter and has a turtwig I will be glad to trade.

i can give you a togepi with extresontory or any other pokemon

OR a turtwig

nickbisceglie22 said:
Cool ste182 do you want a togepi with extressontory

cool you want a togepi with extresontory?

i can give you a togepi with extresontory or any other pokemon

OR a turtwig

yeah could I get turtwig? I don't really need togepi since i got it to a togekiss haha

I BEAT THE ELITE FOUR IN SOULSILVER!!!!!

~~Yeah, that's great but it has nothing to do with this thread, don't spam.
-cheetor586

Hello
I'm trying to raise a psuedolegendary team in my heart gold game, and can't seem to get a Beldum, Bagon, or Gible.
I have them in my older games, I.e Diamond and Platinum, but i only own one ds and can't trade them in.

SO, i'm looking for somebody nice who happens to have these pokemon willing to trade with me.

Just let me know what you want in return ^__^

I am looking for these pokemon:

Surskit , Nosepass , carvanha , trapinch , cacnea , zangoose , corphish , baltoy , shuppet , spheal , shellos (both blue and red) , finneon , mantine , snover , leafeon.

There evolutions are also acceptable.

I have:

All starters , spiritomb , rotom , phione , all fossils , glameow , stunky , solrock , lunatone , volbeat , illumise , riolu , bagon , gible , sableye , skorupi and others.

I will breed for you so any one you want tell me. Also if you do not have the pokemon i am looking for still pm me i am negotiable (am also willing to trade for items if necessary).

If you want i may breed you a pokemon with a particular nature but you need to give me something more as it takes time.

I also have lucky eggs and other items like berries such as enigma berries.
Thanks

i would like a turtwig. ill trade whatever anyone wants for one

deonite said:
i can get you a carvanha for a turtwig

Surskit , Nosepass , carvanha , trapinch , cacnea , zangoose , corphish , baltoy , shuppet , spheal , shellos (both blue and red) , finneon , mantine , snover , leafeon.

I have:

All starters , spiritomb , rotom , phione , all fossils , glameow , stunky , solrock , lunatone , volbeat , illumise , riolu , bagon , gible , sableye , skorupi and others.

I will breed for you so any one you want tell me. Also if you do not have the pokemon i am looking for still pm me i am negotiable (am also willing to trade for items if necessary).

If you want i may breed you a pokemon with a particular nature but you need to give me something more as it takes time.

Thanks

i have a beldum

i want a turtwig, chimchar, darkrai, and magnezone. i can trade whatever anybody wants. pm me and we can make a deal

Hello, I just got Pokemon Heartgold and I just noticed that you cant get Vulpix in it. So If anyone can trade me a vulpix I would gladly appreciate it. I really want to use a vulpix in my team. I would prefer a female one. any nature, any level.

joelo1128 said:
Hello, I just got Pokemon Heartgold and I just noticed that you cant get Vulpix in it. So If anyone can trade me a vulpix I would gladly appreciate it. I really want to use a vulpix in my team. I would prefer a female one. any nature, any level.

PM me if interested.

deonite said:
I have japanese dittos. If you are interested pm me with offers

Hey I am interested in one. I just started my game I have heartgold. So I dont have really good ones. Would you be willing to trade still and if you are do you think any of them can have rust? I would PM you but I cant I just registered like 5 min. ago. lol

joelo1128 i can get you a female lv 5 vulpix with a timid nature. plus special attack,minis attack. recomended nature for vulpix/ninetales.I CAN ALSO GIVE IT A FIRE STONE. DO NOT EVOLVE IT RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE NINTALES DOES NOY LEARN ANY MOVES!!!

ANYONE OUT THERE, HELP! THE STUPID DAYCARE COUPLE STOLE, YES STOLE, MY PRIZED FLYING PIKACHU! WHAT I MEAN IS THAT MY PIKACHU'S FLY HAS VANISHED! CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT, PLEASE?!?

deonite said:

I have:

I also have lucky eggs and other items like berries such as enigma berries.
Thanks

I have a surskit (level 40 with hardy nature) or a Mantine (level 38 with adamant nature)

Let me know if you'd be interested in trading for a gible or lucky egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back