BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MACHAMP_MASTER said:
Offering a cyndaquil for a Totodile any level please! pm me!

I have a Totodile I ain't going to use if you still want it.

PoptartG4791 said:
Honestly I have nothing you'd want. I have a bunch of crud Pokemon on SoulSilver and that's all. You should trade them to me out of the goodness of your heart :D

I see....you're new at the VG aren't you? Don't mean any offense by that, just asking.

What items do you have?

Steelia said:
Have a MICHINA Arceus, wanting to trade it for a TRU Arceus.

...Alternatively, if there's anyone willing to let me borrow a TRU Arceus to test out if it activates the in-game Dragon Trio event, I'd be more than obliged.

Please PM if interested... I will miss it otherwise.
Thanks. :)

It should be the same Pokémon that activate the in-game event (I shoud know as Shadelon used my Michina Arcues to get the event in his SS)...& now he's almost finished the game (& he's only had it for under a week).

Light Venusaur said:
It should be the same Pokémon that activate the in-game event (I shoud know as Shadelon used my Michina Arcues to get the event in his SS)...& now he's almost finished the game (& he's only had it for under a week).

Interesting... I've tried the Japanese-text Arceus, I tried this one... The only version I haven't tried is the TRU Arceus, which I hear is the only one to work with the Hall of Origin Arceus when in the ENGLISH games (the HoO Arceus, I managed to find and get to work properly).
I'm not going crazy not having to rework the event again; I'm just curious to see if the TRU Arceus really does activate the event twice.

Okay, BIG REQUEST. I'm looking for a Shiny Soul Silver Groudon. I have a Shiny Kyogre from Heart Gold that I'm willing to trade for it. Reason I want it: Well, I wanna soft-reset a Shiny Rayquaza, and the only way to get Rayquaza in HG is to have both Groudon and Kyogre from SS/HG respectively. And since I have Shiny Kyogre, I want Shiny Groudon to match it. If someone can get there hands on one, I'd be willing to trade my Shiny Kyogre (a clone), and then send a clone of the Shiny Rayquaza I'll soft-reset.

hey im lookin for someone who wouldnt mind breeding me a few pokes. theyre for my ingame team so natures/ivs ect dont matter i just need them in egg form please. if youre willing to help out pm me and we can work something out

wanting: sneasel/charmander/pichu/

i can trade someone a chikorita for sum thing not hacked i bred them my self not a purebred and it was bred by a ditto+a meganium

Hey, Im tryna trade my Onix with a Metal Coat so I can get a Steelix. Can anyone trade with me?

Looking for a male lvl: 1 Growlithe, will trade 1 of the following cyndaquil, squirlte, elekid? eevee? Zubat w/shadow ball.

Let me know.

Hi i am looking for a non hacked celiby i can trade a non hack mewtwo, non hacked ho-oh or a non hacked suicune.
pm me if trade is wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back