BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your giving me dratini for ditto and I'll give you a bad Pokémon for celebii, then I'll clone celebii and give 2 to you. I'm ready to trade.

r u gonna clone it is that why ur brining out raltz?

i'm confused right now? o.o. srry if i came off as nooby

i sent u celebii as of now. ur gonna clone, right?

Gossip, don't worry. Aj's legit, I've traded with him before. All he does is make the clones, put them in the party, and then trade them back. Give him a few minutes.

Ensiger said:
Gossip, don't worry. Aj's legit, I've traded with him before. All he does is make the clones, put them in the party, and then trade them back. Give him a few minutes.

Thanks.

Magmurder: I still have your Gible waiting for you if you still want it....

Richkid: Same with your Mareep. If you still want it, come and get it.

All I'm asking for are dark type commons (i.e. breedable dark type Pokemon).

shadelon: apparently its right at the start of SS. so i dont need it anymore. i may still want it at somepoint.

Does anyone have a HGSS Hoothoot? I don't mind the level, as long as it's not above level 20. It also has to be from a retail cartridge. I can trade a Venonat or something else like a Bellsprout. Thanks. xD

TorterraKing said:
Does anyone have a HGSS Hoothoot? I don't mind the level, as long as it's not above level 20. It also has to be from a retail cartridge. I can trade a Venonat or something else like a Bellsprout. Thanks. xD

I could try to get you one from the Japanese version (that's if my friend turns up @ leauge today)....but my WiFi's down.

I have one as well. I am actually looking for a Vulpix, low level, Male with Extrasensory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back