BW/BW2 The Trade Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how lame this sounds, but Im in need of an Adamant Gligar and Razor Fang. (its evolution item)
The Gligar needs to be Level 25 or LESS.

I know I can find one in Diamond when I have emerald inserted, but I spent over an hour and couldnt find one....

Im not asking for a super Ev'd pokemon here, so yeah....

Thanks.

EDIT: I also need a Modest Female Ralts.

shadoworganoid said:
I know how lame this sounds, but Im in need of an Adamant Gligar and Razor Fang. (its evolution item)
The Gligar needs to be Level 25 or LESS.

I know I can find one in Diamond when I have emerald inserted, but I spent over an hour and couldnt find one....

Im not asking for a super Ev'd pokemon here, so yeah....

Thanks.

EDIT: I also need a Modest Female Ralts.

Shadow do you have a Banette that knows Frisk? If not you can catch one on Platinum that way you know when a Pokemon has an item. You can find Banette on route 225 at around level 50 or so. Then teach the Banette Theif and just steal it when your Banette spots the item. Also you can buy the Razor Claw at the Battle Tower or Frontier for 48 BP also if you battle in the Battle Tower/Frontier a lot.:) It is Sneasel that carry's the Razor Claw too.:)

would anyone mind helping me? i want to evolve my new sneasel but dont have a razor claw. If you have one and wouldnt mind tradeing giving my sneasel the item then tradeing back so it evolves please pm/vm/post here asap :)

For starters, the Sneasel has to level up at night for it to evolve. It's the same with Gligar and a Razor Fang.

Burmyboy123 said:
Hi i am looking for a non hacked celiby i can trade a non hack mewtwo, non hacked ho-oh or a non hacked suicune.
pm me if trade is wanted

ya so i still want celaby but ho oh and suicune have just been traded on the gts so if you want request a pokemn in a pm if you want to trade

chillychina said:
i can trade someone a chikorita for sum thing not hacked i bred them my self not a purebred and it was bred by a ditto+a meganium

n one wants a chikorita how about a totadile?

Looking for a Modest/Timid/Neutral natured Shiny Charmander preferably UT but it isn't a deal breaker, as well as a neutral natured Shiny Giratina. Check my trade thread or make an offer. Either PM or make the offer on the thread.

want the arceus for the event. if you can just clone it and give it to me that would be fine. i can also trade if needed.

I need some TMs, again.

Earthquake
False Swipe
Substitute
Energy Ball
Protect
Double Team

I don't have much to offer because I SUCK, but I've got TRU Arceus and the Pichu and Jirachi from Gamestop that I don't need anymore. :D

could some 1 trade me a pikachu i have yet to find one in heart gold please perhaps i have somthing for u?

Gee1000 said:
could some 1 trade me a pikachu i have yet to find one in heart gold please perhaps i have somthing for u?

I can trade you the Japanese PCP....but I'm only looking for other shiny's.
Also my WiFi's down ATM.

I'd love a Chikarita for a Totodile.

May I look up your friends code? Also look for a Cyndaquil.

Figure I'll just keep breeding totodiles...

My friend's code is:2579-5512-7956

i'll be waiting. Please come trade with me!

Awesome... am I doing this wrong? I'm in the club room and it says Seek participants? How do I find you to trade? I'm on now.

Sorry, new at this...

My friend's code is:2579-5512-7956

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back