Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

98Greener

tree noises
RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Anybody here willing to trade a level 20 - 30 nicknamed Kadabra? I have a Haunter, named Malice. I'm willing to trade other trade evolutions as well, provided I have it.

117jokes

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

I'm looking for an exeggcute with its hidden ability. I can offer other HA pokemon or a 5iv pokemon

beauxroyal

Aspiring Trainer

looking for a female charizard and a modest altaria. i can train your pokemon or help you evolve or get egg moves.

Riraito

BELIEVE in me Molly!

Looking for a shiny Froakie (or evolutions). IV/EV doesn't matter, as I don't have any high IV Pokémon to trade for it.

SupahFly

Clefable Fan

Resolved; Not by anyone. I ended up finding one via Wonder Trade.~

-----------------
Edit//: Oops. Forgot to add these in.
FC: 4682 - 8983 - 5307
IGN: Elli
-----------------

Ysmir

Retired Mod

Looking for:
5 IV Impish Aron with Stealth Rock [and other egg moves, if possible]. Rock Head.
5 IV Calm/Bold/Impish Storm Drain Lileep with Giga Drain and/or Stealth Rocks and Recover.
5 IV Impish Duskull with Pain Split.
5 IV Jolly Charmander with DD
5-6IV Ditto I can use for breeding. Foreign = better.

I can offer Shinies, Events, and a few decent Iv'd Pokemon as well as plenty of Hidden Ability Pokemon.

IGN: Pierre
1719 4249 5926

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer

EDIT: found one .thanks sleipnir!!!

Looking for
scyther steadfast

can offer from my list of ha pokemon from my thread
pm for details

my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve

The5thMak

The Classics :3
RE: PokeBeach's XY Drive-Thru Trade Thread

Freezing Blizzard said:
I need a Rough Skin Gible, or any of it's evolutions. I do not care about IV's at this point, I'm just looking for a female with the ability. If it is not female, I won't trade. My IGN is Maya for X. That may be prone to change, as I like to reset my game every now and then. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have somebody willing to trade, so yeah....

I got a 4 IV Garchomp with the ability and it's a female. My IGN is Vaughn for X and my FC is 3110-3920-1321. PM me

Cofagrigus37

Aspiring Trainer

hey can anyone help me evolve my swirlix by trading and trading it back???

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

To the guy wanting that speed boost carvanha, I got you covered. Pm me and we can sort something out.
Same for the guy wanting a defiant Piplup.

If you want something only available for transfer I'm your guy. I'm not on this that often anymore but if you want something bad enough pm me and we'll working something out :D

Gorzki

Aspiring Trainer

hi i am looking for someone who could help me evolve my haunter into gengar...
anyone?

FC:
2492-5412-8619

stevenk

Aspiring Trainer

EDIT managed to find those from a random trade

Looking for
luvdisc ha,relicanth ha

can offer from my list of ha pokemon from my thread
pm for details

my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

If any one has a shiny 5IV Hawlucha let me know so we could set up a trade, if you want I could just clone it so we can both have one.
My ign is Mason and my FC is 3909-7648-4606

Lenny

its back boys and girls

Really need a Protean Froakie, don't care for IVs or nature but would prefer Female gender (will accept Male as well). Will trade one of many 5IV Pokemon I have. PM me or profile message me if you want to set up a trade. Thanks!

Stryke Slagar

Aspiring Trainer

Looking for an Arceus and some other pokemon to complete Pokedex. If you have any of these please let me know:

Arceus
Regigigas
Manaphy (Or Phione)
Keldeo
Genesect
Meloletta

Friend code is...3351-5098-6738

XXD17

Draco Rex

LF: female huge power bunnelby/ diggersby...preferable if adamant or jolly with IV's in speed and attack but not too important

FT: female SHINY honedge...bred, sassy with three max IV's in defense, special defense, and special attack...has sacred sword as an egg move...

FC: 3067-5669-9380

IGN: Sasha

lucariopulse333

BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE! BIDE!

LF: A Dratini with Extremespeed, I dont care about IVs, nature etc. Just need the move badly!

I am offering lots of 4 IV Pokemon, including HA Eevees (timid) and timid Joltiks. PM Me :)

Patob215

Aspiring Trainer

I'm looking for a super-size pumpkaboo/gourgeist with insomnia. I don't feel like spending hours looking for one in a friend safari. IVs and nature don't matter I will breed it myself. If anyone has offers please PM me. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Thanks stevenk for the pumpkaboo!

DarkBladeOblivion

Way to the Dawn

LF Zapdos, Keldeo, and Meloetta to complete my Pokedex. I will tradeback. If you have any of these, please PM me.

Rcover

Aspiring Trainer

LF: Mew,Jirachi,Manaphy,Shaymin,Arceus,Victini, and keldeo check my list for available trades willing to trade any except for regigigas that would require two or more of the listed pokemon.