Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

I am looking for a 6IV Ditto so my IV breeding of anything will go much faster. Message me for offers. Do be warned I do not have a lot of shinies if that is sought-after.

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Er, lets forget the 6IV Ditto thing.

But I am 3 non-event legendary Pokemon away from getting the Shiny Charm so if someone can trade me Regigigas, Kyurem, and Landorus for a moment, I would be very happy. Also if I can get Mew, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldo and Genesect registered on top of that, I would be even more happy.

And one more thing, if soneone has a Kyurem and a Landorus they can part with, I would trade almost everything for those two.

Edit: 117jokes has helped with Kyurem.

I can help with the other 2, all I ask is that you can help me on a couple I need. (My trade thread has my wants.)

I just need a Gible and Larvitar a.s.a.p please!

Hi, I don't know how fast this will or even if it will be taken...lol it's simple and not. The only pokemon I need is an Arceus. Mine won't trade over and it's the last I need for my dex. I have any legendary you want. Thanks
FC: 5241 1910 0709

Edit: sorry for the late update but I got my Arceus thanks to Axell Starr :)

I need someone to evolve my two pumpkaboos through trading asap. If anyone wants to help please PM me.
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Thanks Prince Dedenne for the help!

I'm looking for a Tangela with Regenerator (it's hidden ability), willing to offer another HA Pokémon in exchange.

Galaxy Hunter said:
I'm looking for a Tangela with Regenerator (it's hidden ability), willing to offer another HA Pokémon in exchange.

I have one, it's yours for the taking. Just give me whatever you want.
I'm currently online and can trade if you can now.

Awesomechu said:
Hi, I don't know how fast this will or even if it will be taken...lol it's simple and not. The only pokemon I need is an Arceus. Mine won't trade over and it's the last I need for my dex. I have any legendary you want. Thanks
FC: 5241 1910 0709

If you still need it, please look at my trade thread for my dex wants. I'm about 20 away from finishing the dex.

I'm really just looking for a Misdreavus. I'd really like to train it and evolve it to Mismagius :)

If it had nasty plot even better!

FC: 2921-9562-0886

*Completed* LF clefairy/cleffa with hidden ability, friend guard. Much appreciative!

looking for a male chimchar , no need for perfect IV's :)

Galaxy Hunter said:

I can get you a Tangela with Regenerator! Do you have a prankster liepard you can trade? I'll still get you the tangela, but that's what I'm currently hunting for.

Do you want a girl or boy Tangela? Unless Prince Dedenne got it for you already. Mind you, if anyone has a prankster has a Liepard, or prankster purrloin they could trade me, I'd be grateful. I have other HA pokemon I could trade in return... for example I have Drought Vulpix, Adaptability Crawdaunt, Immunity Gligar, and Huge Power Diggersby. I have access to more though!

My friend code is: 2938-6673-2162 and my IGN is Amy-Sue
[/quote]

I think I have a dark safari with Liepard. I don't mind getting a prankster Liepard for you.

Edit: I have 2 safaris with Liepard in it.

Axell Starr said:
I think I have a dark safari with Liepard. I don't mind getting a prankster Liepard for you.

Thanks so much! Is there anything specific you want in return?

Aerodactyl said:
Axell Starr said:

Thanks so much! Is there anything specific you want in return?

Naw, you can have it. The last 6 dex entries I need I already have a pending trade for.

I'm looking for a Timburr with its hidden ability. I can offer HP ice Litleo, HP ice Elektrike, or 5IV Riolu (Safari Ball).

Hi guys, at the moment I'm just looking for a quick trade in order to evolve my Kadabra. Happy to do the same if someone else needs to evolve something, or is looking to add a Pokemon to the Pokedex :)

Anyone have a karrablast no guard ability? fc: 525790683624?

Back