Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D
RE: PokeBeach's XY Drive-Thru Trade Thread

@Muddy68: Sure! I could help you dex those two if you'd like!

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

I'm on now so just send me a trade request.

Edit: traded, thanks so much :)

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!

I am actually looking for a hidden ability Spritzee if anyone has any!
I am willing to trade anything on my list for one excluding shinies and legendaries

Please have a look at my trade thread by clicking Sylveon below and letting me know if we can work something out ^^

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I am actually looking for a hidden ability Spritzee if anyone has any!
I am willing to trade anything on my list for one excluding shinies and legendaries

Please have a look at my trade thread by clicking Sylveon below and letting me know if we can work something out ^^

Again I can help someone out! This feels great! I can catch you one right from a friend safari if you'd like. I don't need anything in return :)

DarkPhoenix

Fire Master. Deal with it.

Anyone have a Duskull with at least 3IVs in HP, Def, and Sp.Def along with a 0 Spd? I believe the shiny Breeding I am doing may take a while before I can get it myself. I guess check my trade thread for whatever in return or I can provide a legendary or two for dex data if you want that instead.

Also, FC is in sig and my IGN is Chaos.

Heiogen

"All I fear means nothing"

I will trade anything for a Latios
FC: 0920 0903 8377

Bazinga001

None

I'm currently in need of 5 IV Froakies. If anyone has any, I have some of my own 5 IVs up for trade. Need to trade by Friday night.

FC: 0387-8852-9763
IGN: Adam

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

If anyone has these, can I trade and then trade them back just so I get the Pokedex Entry?

I need:
Rayquaza
Groudon
Kyorge
Latias
Ho-oh

Drohn

Wild War Dance

@Muddy68: I still have to transfer them, but when I get home from my internship I can help you with Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, and Ho-oh. I'm not sure whether I have Latias or not.

@Bazinga001, I will try to get one for you. I recently started a new game; I am now at the 7th Gym. When I reach Kiloude I can start IV checking/breeding again. I think I can manage it before Friday night.

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

Awesome, shoot me a PM when you do :)

Edit- Done

Bazinga001

None

That's great if you can get it done before Friday night. Almost forgot that it needs hidden ability and female, or to be male without hidden ability though. PM me if your able to get one.

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

If anyone has a 5IV Mudkip (31/31/31/x/31/31) message me so we can set up a trade ^_^ all necessary info is in my signature.

Edit: Got it :p

pikadino

Aspiring Trainer

King Xerneas said:
If anyone has a 5IV Mudkip (31/31/31/x/31/31) message me so we can set up a trade ^_^ all necessary info is in my signature.

I can breed you one it may take a couple hours though

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

New want:
I am looking for Kee and Maranga Berries. I am willing to trade an Ability Capsule or something else for them.

EDIT: Thanks 117jokes for the berries. Enjoy the ability capsule :p

Eron

Is back as of March 24

I need a Darkrai but not an event one.

Galaxy Hunter

Shiny Mega Quest!

Looking for someone to do some trade/trade backs for evolutions in a couple of hours, in exchange I'll give away one or two of my in-stock Pokémon for free. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks Muddy68!

Muddy68

Democrat to the End
Advanced Member

If you still need someone, I'm free right now (snow days for the win). Let me know, my IGN is Nicholas and friend code is in my signature.

legend-tamer

Aspiring Trainer
LF- Movie 12 Arceus, Movie 13 Raikou & Movie 14 victini

LF- Movie 12 Arceus, Movie 13 Raikou & Movie 14 victini

As the title suggests I am looking for those three pokemon. I am willing to trade my level 100 shiny Landorus, level 100 shiny Suicune, level 100 shiny Genesect, level 100 Adament Rayquaza, and my level 100 Thundurus.