Pokemon The TMs You Think Should Exist

Recover, and Nasty Plot/Swords dance would be cool. (To have made available for more pokes, in SDs case)

From a VG standpoint, they would give a lot of "useless" pokes a chance in one of the played tiers,.

Any form of sleep move, whether it be Hypnosis, Spore, Sing, or Sleep Powder. It would make life easier.

Also, call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind a Crunch TM. I'm tired of seeing all these Pokemon who learn Bite by leveling up,
but they don't learn Crunch. It annoys me for some reason. Besides, it's better than an Incinerate TM. :headbang

Personally, I think that there should be a TM for every move, I mean if the Pokemon is going to know it, it's going to know it. :) That being said, there should be exceptions, like Signature moves obviously, and egg moves, too.

Yes but there are some moves that have good bp such as Hydro Pump or Close Combat that everyone would use it. I guess the counter-argument would be EQ. But the thing is that there are some moves that only the Pokemon who learn it by level-up would be able to learn it by TM.
That said, I'd quite like to see more Dark type TMs-what, we had like, one or two excluding HP, and then they removed Dark Pulse. Also Signal Beam would be nice for Sp.Attacking Bug types.

They need to bring back softboiled as a tm. Still chansey only

If Chansey could be the only 'Mon to learn Softboiled by TM, then that would literally be a waste of a TM space.
Unless they gave it to a range of Pokemon, and had only Chansey via level-up.

They should bring back dynamicpunch or double-edge just for the sake of watching low-level players abuse them. For competitive players, TM Mach punch or TM vacuum wave would be fantastic. Also, TM trick would make for some interesting matches. Finally, last resort could be quite effective on certain leads, so they should make that a TM.

Splash for sure. Memento too.

They need to make either blaze kick or flare blitz a tm flareon can use so it can stop sucking. Actually, Power Trick would be a cool tm too.

paddy185 said:
If Chansey could be the only 'Mon to learn Softboiled by TM, then that would literally be a waste of a TM space.
Unless they gave it to a range of Pokemon, and had only Chansey via level-up.

You seem to be missing my point

Horn Drill and Fissure from gen 1. oh yeah! and dark pulse, dragon pulse, and aavalanch(however u spell it). avalanch was the only GOOD phicical ice move.

I agree with anything competitive, because I find it right now Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, and Nasty Plot are definitely needed.

Like others have said, Nasty Plot and Dragon Dance for an extra boost on certain 'mons.
I really would like a Heat Wave TM seeing as there is no move tutor for it in Black/White.
Makes it hard for some flying-types to hit back steel.

Nasty Plot and Dragon Dance would be great. Also, just like Shadow Arceus said, I wish they would make Aura Sphere a TM. That would make life easier than hoping that Focus Blast hits (it never does for me).

A Rapid Spin TM would be very interesting. That's not to say that there aren't viable spinners at the moment (Starmie, Forretress and Excadrill to name but a few), but it would really extend the level of diversity that teams carrying multiple Stealth Rock weak Pokemon could have.

I think that Bug Buzz should be a TM. I looooove that move.

Back