BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

what else is there to do in fukiyose, sekka, and souryu cities besides the gyms?

and is there a safari zone in this game? or has the dream world made that obsolete?

The move relearner and deleter are in Fukiyose. Sekka can be used as a Fly spot to Ridge, where you can get old-gen fossils and evolve Eevee into Glaceon. There is also some winter-exclusive stuff in Sekka and its other Fly spot, Dragon Spiral Tower. Souryu City has daily battles against a couple of Ace Trainers who fight Triple battles. In Black, I believe they fight Rotationals, but I can't confirm.

Isshu lacks a Safari Zone.

When do you get national dex? and will you be able to go against the elite four before they get super strong?

@Evolution
You get the National Dex after you beat the E4 the first time. You have to manually change it over from the Isshu Dex, though.

The first time through the Elite Four they each have three lv 48 Pokemon and one lv 50.

What i meant was can you go against them again before the get to lvl 70. I want to defeat them more than once at lvl 48.

@evolution
yes you can if i think i know what you are asking

has anyone found out if B/W are compatible with WPA security since they're DSi enhanced???

I can connect to Wifi with absolute ease on my DS Phat, the Wifi Settings are automatically copied onto the game when you play, so it wont be a problem at all.

Does anyone know what pokemon you have to get? Because I may decide to just take pokemon you have to have for this gen. By have to I mean like the starter,monkey,mascot and hinderuma daruma mode

Idk if any1 has posted up this question yet but what are the specifics on B/W's reverse compatibility with the 4th gen games :)

@GAMIN4LIFE
You can transfer any Pokemon from any 4th gen game to a matching language 5th gen game, but once they're there, they can't be transfered back. You must have beaten the main game to gain access to the Pokeshifter; I don't know if you have to have beaten the main game in the 4th gen game you are transferring from.

I'll PM the link to an explanation of the Pokeshifter.

In Black and White how do you know what type HP is? Is there any way to translate it? (HP means Hidden Power, not Hit Points)

I have a copy of pokemon black(japanese) and I am playing it on a ds lite, will I still be able to connect to the dream world online? If so, could anyone tell me all the steps on how to do this:)

Thank You:)

I have created an account in the global link, but how do you login the pokemon global link? please help:(

Bugaham said:
Ok, so on the webpage there should be two boxes in the bottom corner. Use the id and password that the global link people emailed you to login.
Thanks:), do you need to login every time to use the dream world, or do you just go right to the dream world while the ds is connecting?

Where do you go to catch pokemon in the dream world, and I also want to get that lv. 100 arceus where would I put the code in to get it:)

Once in the Dream World press either arrow twice to find a rainbow, click on it to find a maze where pokemon and items appear as you navigate it.

How do I get Dream Points and connect (or make) Friends on the Dream World.

If you have an account on the pokemon global link website, and you start a new game on your pokemon black/white game. Will you half to make an account all over again?

Think so, but I think its like the Pokewalker. You have to reset it. So maybe you have to reset your account?

Back