BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Hey, I was wondering if all the sprites in B/W are animated, and not just the Isshu ones. Like the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Gen sprites.

Thanks!

Yes they are. It would look awkward if only the Gen 5 Pokemon moved when they older counterparts stoned during a battle.

They do!? Awesome! I can't wait to see Porygon's animation!

Thanks.

If you really want it, here:

137.gif

and Z :D (sry, Iv been searching but cant find 2 D: I hope youl understand)

474.gif

Wow! Thanks! You didn't have to do that. I appreciate it!

Do you mind sharing where you found them? I've been all over Google...

Thanks! Too bad there isn't a Porygon2 yet. Well, I guess I'll just have to but the game and see. :p

Thanks, just trying to help out the community :)

I thought they were pretty cool too, I would use them to put my team in my sig, but that 2 picture limit hurts :(

If anyone else needs specific help, feel free to PM me as I have beaten white :)

I'm getting both black and white so which should I make my permanent game? When I say permanent game I mean completing it once and never restarting it. This is where I send my pokemon over after I've beaten a game so they aren't deleted and also to make it easier for me to obtain certain pokemon earlier on the other game. Black or White? Black city has all those items but white forest has all those pokemon...

I would say that Black is what I would due, to black city being more sustainable and better over time than white, though I like zekrom and the white exclusive legendary more so I got white in japanese, though Black will be my main in english

in the end it is just preferences though I think black is the way to go

EDIT:going to bed, will check around 6 in the morning before I leave for school (hopefully)

night all :)

Pokemon White will be my main game. Ever since they were annouced I wanted to get White Version.

I'm pretty much using Black as my main game. I always get both versions, but I onlyt use the one I'm further in. And since I'll've had Black for a quater of a year before I get White in English...

Were do you go to trade pokemon with people across the world? Like the Global Trade Station In HGSS.

In the wifi area of the pokemon center, the person you talk to to do random battles also does GTS. There is no cumbersome area you have to fly to anymore.

Perfect, which person is it the first, second or the third b/c I cant read japanese, Thanks:)

It should be the one with the large globe by it. Which i believe is the 3rd person from the right

I have a few Questions

1- Where can I get a shiny beast for the zoroark event, and I dont know how to work the GTS b/c its in japanese. So for those of you who did the Zoroark Event please fill me in.

2- How do you use the GTS in pokemon bw because I can't read Japanese.

Back