BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

You can get Cobalon and Viridion as soon as you get Surf, and Terrakion as soon as you reach Victory Road. Just make sure you catch Cobalon first.

Im trying to get a smeargle, but it says I can only get one in a "swarm"

how does this work and how can I tell if it did?

Cube: Mijumaru. Best stats all around, and can easilt attack physically and specially. Plus it can take a few hits. Enbouu is to risky for me, to slow and cant take a hit, but crazy high attack. Jalorda is a joke if its not from DW.

Actually Enbouu isn't all that bad for story. It can often decimate your opponent, and has weakness on several of the gym leaders, however Diakenki may be a better choice as it can take more hits and makes easy work of some of the more difficult gyms.

@Bugaham
Unlike previous games Black and White save after the credits roll on your first challenge, so wait until then and the problem should be resolved.

What Purpose do the Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow Shards Serve this Generation?

R/S/E - Trade for evolution stones.
D/P - Trade for weather TMs
Pt -Trade to move tutors
HG/SS - Trade for berries
B/W - ???

I've asked on other websites, but no one has given me an answer... =/

Does the pokemon you catch in the DW automatically have the DW ability or is it able to have all of its abilities including the DW one? For example can a bellsprout in the DW have gluttony and chlorophyll or just gluttony?

I'm not asking that I know it already. My question was I CAUGHT not breed a bellsprout does it automatically have gluttony?

if you catch a bellsprout and you have a female one from the dreamworld...what?

What makes you think that? Dream World abilities have NO affect on wild ability chances, there are ways to breed the pokemon, but not catch others.

The only wild Pokémon that can have DW abilities are Hihidaruma and Musharna, if that is what you are asking.

I heard that dream world abilities can be bred down. Does that mean that if you have a Hihidaruma with Daruma Mode as it's ability, you can breed it down and give it to a Darumakka?

Back