BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

@catutie
Its at the top of Route 13 which is to the right of Lacunosa Town, you have to down to the beach first, then go to the sea on the right and then go back up. Once you're up their you can use strength on the boulder to create a shortcut.

^woops when i see the grey rocks i just think its border. i got in now thanks :(

It doesn't matter, whatever the ball is (other than a Master Ball), there is always a possibilty of not catching. Togepi has a pretty high catch rate, and an Ultra Ball doubles your probability of catching, so most likely you will catch it on the 1-3rd try. It IS possible that you can never catch it, if you are ridiculously unlucky.

thanks but i caught it with a regular old pokeball like 40th try maybe lol

You know, if there was no damage done, you'd have the same chance of catching a level 5 Togepi as a level 100 Togepi.

^not really...ive found ultra balls to catch lvl 25's without damaging them on the first try

^really....why do i fail to catch a lvl 60 on the first try with full health and i can catch a lvl 25 the first try everytime with full health

anyway where are all the sages?

this explains the catch rate and how the specific type of pokeball affect it.

where are all the sages? ive found 3 of them in the relic castle, chargestone cave, and cold storage. what do you get for finding all of them?

I got pokemon black 3 hours ago!
And now I'm stuck.
How do I get to the gym leader in the 2nd gym?

that gym was terrible. go to the book shelves and get the notes and answer the questions the people ask. pretty soon you will battle the last chick and then you can go to the gym leader. it took me forever to get past that gym because of the stupid puzzle that didnt even make sense lol

^Thanks :D
I was trying to figure out that question that involved "cooking".

^That gym was tough.It took me about 20 minutes to get past

Seriously?! That was the easiest puzzle. Just go read the books in whatever order it tells you.

Puzzle? easy. Battling the leader with a level 19 Dewott and some other level 13's? (for me) Very hard. took me like 10 trys to beat that gym. I am such a noob right.

Back