Discussion The Shiny Hunting Thread

In Ultra Moon, I found two random-encounter shinies (post obtaining the Shiny Charm) within like 48 hours of each other about a month ago.

An Inkay (11/22) in Poni Wilds. It was a Female I nicknamed "Saffron". Evolved it into a Malamar.
And a Scraggy (11/24) in Route 17 outside of Po Town. Another Female, I nicknamed it "Rubbermaid". Evolved it into a Scrafty.

While trying to train up Pokemon to complete my PokeDex, I've gotten a Shiny Heliolisk, Audino, Yanmega, Abomasnow, Nuzleaf, Stunfisk and Hippowdon through Ultra Wormholes! After getting the Shiny Charm, I've also managed to chain for a Shiny Seel, and now I'm considering what to SR for (currently considering Poipole or Stakataka)!

After countless of Ultra Wormhole Shinies (including 5 Lombre and no Quagsire), I finally decided on soft resetting for an Ultra Beast! 668 SR's later, and I got myself my first Shiny Ultra Beast: Pheroche, the shiny Pheromosa, and it is stunning! :D

2017-12-29.jpg

Just contradicted my signature yesterday with a shiny Drapion from the Ultra Wormhole! Definitely an awesome addition alongside 4 legendaries I bagged through that method as well. :D

Got a shiny Wishiwashi at a chain of ~60 two days ago.

image.jpg

And just now I got a shiny Chansey at a chain of 78.
image.jpg

Spent some time wormholing, I got
Shiny Stunfisk,
2 Shiny Barbaricles
Shiny Hippowdon
Shiny Crustle
and Shiny Magcargo!

Awesome!

P.S i got some in regular holes and some in only 2o00 lightyears, show don’t skip these!

I’m at 3700 SRs with the charm for ho-oh.
As far as legends go, I got
Guzzlord
kartana
Tornadus
Reshiram
Blacephalon
Mewtwo

With mere days remaining of my Bank subscription, my 11-month hunt has finally come to fruition! ;w;

jLLXk3B.jpg

The dream team is a go!

Just got a shiny Beldum at a chain of 56:

image.jpg

And yesterday I got a shiny Murkrow at a chain of 52:

image.jpg

[/spoiler

Well, I went into a Yellow Cave Wormhole (Tried to find Heatran) I had previously caught all other Legendary Pokemon in that wormhole so only Heatran was left.

So I thought, Eh, i'll do 300 SR's for a Shiny.

7 SR's in, I encountered a Shiny Heatran, Caught it, Adamant nature even when synchronizing for a Jolly nature.
Had a good Move set and set of EV's, (haven't unlocked IV check yet.)

That was my first Legendary Shiny since Pokemon Black, or Diamond.

Yesterday I got two shinies; Mawile and Zorua.

RAEVxMd.jpg
a9sNuVn.jpg

The Mawile was on my second attempt. First attempt ended at 126 due to me accidentally clicking Fight when I had no PP left with only one Mawile on the screen.

And I didn't synchronize the Zorua. I just got lucky, lol.

Yesterday I got two shinies; Mawile and Zorua.

RAEVxMd.jpg
a9sNuVn.jpg

The Mawile was on my second attempt. First attempt ended at 126 due to me accidentally clicking Fight when I had no PP left with only one Mawile on the screen.

And I didn't synchronize the Zorua. I just got lucky, lol.

Shiny Charm or no?

Well last night was a fruitful night. Shiny Nihilego after 1 SR, and then I stay up half the night looking for shiny Guzzlord. After 742 SRs I get it.

kDYR9IC.jpg

RfLpchG.jpg

Back