• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes Sale; Primal Clash - NV + RH Playable Trainers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Codes, Holo Energy, Items, JPN Items+ Much MORE!

do you have an XY Greninja, Holo or Reverse?

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Codes, Holo Energy, Items, JPN Items+ Much MORE!

I do not, sorry.

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Playable Cards, Codes, Holo Energy, Items, JPN Items+ Much MORE!

Bump with some playable cards!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Playable Cards, Codes, Holo Energy, Items, JPN Items+ Much MORE!

Updated thread! Some prices lowered and sold items have been removed.

I'd like to buy both sets of Gym Challenge sleeves. 20 USD for both, right?

Yes, $20 for both sets is correct. PM me your location to figure out shipping cost and if you need anything else, let me know as well.

Thanks

Bump. Some prices have been lowered!

.15 each x&y codes paypal gift, can pay now

I'll pass

Bump. Small update + lowered price on select cards

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Playable Cards, Holo Energy, Items + Much MORE!

Updated prices and list!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Pokemon Plushes + Items, Playable Cards, Holo Energy, + MORE!

Updated thread with lowered prices. Also now available will be Pokemon Plushes!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Past Format Cards, Pokemon Plushes + Items, Holo Energy, + MORE!

Updated with past format cards!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Past Format Cards, Pokemon Plushes + Items, Holo Energy, + MORE!

Updated with Older Holos more pictures available and are also located on my store.

Updated with a lot of codes I am looking to sell!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes!! Classic, Past, + In Format Cards, Pokemon Plushes + Items, Holo Energy, + MORE!

Hi, I'd like to buy 65 PTCGO Next Destinies Codes.

Also do you know which Black Kyurem EX card the code you are selling contains?

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes!! Classic, Past, + In Format Cards, Pokemon Plushes + Items, Holo Energy, + MORE!

Sold and finalized, thank you!

A lot more codes have been added!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes Now on Temporary SALE!!

Temporary code price drop! Good until Wednesday only, so act fast!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Early Black Friday/Cyber Monday PTCGO Codes Sale!

Early deal available! Good only until Dec. 1st 11:59 PM EST

EDIT: New codes added!

Back